Whoops

Since the party was over and Jaiden was sleeping over Cara Lees, they both decided to clean up the mess everyone left behind. "Do you and Josh" Jaiden asked. "Yeah, I mean I think, I really don't know, I mean I really like him but I don't know, he doesn't seem..... how about you and Jere?" Jaiden could see Cara Lee was trying to avoid the question so she just went along with it. "I mean, he's cute, like really cute. But I don't really know him" Jaiden said trying to hide the huge smile she had on her face just by thinking of him. "He's a really sweet dude" Cara Lee reassured Jaiden. "I'm sure he is, I guess I just need to get to know him first." Just then Jaiden noticed Cara Lee was on her phone, She didn't wanna sound weird so she didn't bring it up. They continued to clean until Jaiden noticed Cara Lee looked like something was on her mind. "Hey, are you okay?" Jaiden worriedly asked. "Yeah, I mean we've gotten really close over the past days, and I don't want to Ruin it" Cara Lee said sadly. "You won't, you're like my best friend already, nothing you can say will make me not want to be your friend, plus, you're kind of my only friend here so looks like we're stuck together" Jaiden teased. "Okay, it's just you and Jere look like you both like Each other, but I kind of promised Chase I'd talk to you for him..." Cara Lee Said while looking at the ground. Jaiden was extremely confused, she thought chase was with Amanda, or maybe she was with Jeremiah, after all she did see them together earlier. Her head was spinning. As she was about to ask about Amanda, Chase came down the stairs. "Hey, you can we talk." Chase asked. Jaiden thought he was talking to Cara Lee, but realized that she wasn't paying attention and Cara Lee had gone out back for a dip in the pool. "Yeah, I guess" Jaiden said. "Okay, so I really like you and.." chase said when Jaiden cut him off  "What about Amanda, She's a sweet girl and I wouldn't want you to hurt her and I just moved over here and you don't know me and I'm leaving in 3 months and I don't know what to do at all" Jaiden thought that's what she said when in reality she said "what about Jeremiah" realizing she may be too drunk and shouldn't have said that, before she could fix it Chase said "oh I get it" and went back upstairs.