Leave the night on

Jaiden felt so bad and of course went to Cara Lee, Cara Lee reassured her Chase will be fine, and the both girls decided to walk the pier to calm down. *Beeeep Beeep*
From: Jaash
Hey, it's okay that I like Cara Lee Right?
Jaiden really didn't want to deal with Josh right not because she had her own problems. *Beeeep Beeep*
From: Jaash
Because I really like her and like I've never felt this way about a girl
From: Jaash
What do I do, should I ask her out, I'm actually going out of my mind because of how much I like her.
Jaiden decided if she couldn't be happy maybe Josh and Cara Lee could
To: Jaash
Just come to the pier right now.
"Hey, so about you and Josh" Jaiden said. "Okay, I tried to hide it but I can't, I really like him and I don't know why he hasn't asked me out, should I ask him out or.." Cara Lee was Cut off by none other than
"Chewwwwwiie! What are you doing here" Jere yelled as if there was a billion people on the pier
"Haha who's chewie?" Josh asked.
"Wait how do you guys know each other?!" Jaiden was so confused.
" Remember when I came last summer and I made friends with the whole Huntington Beach Lacrosse team? Jere is one of them" Josh stated.
"How do you know Eachother?" Jere asked confused.
Jaiden avoided the question and said " Oh, that one time you cried to move over here" Josh replied by rolling his eyes, he was probably mad she brought that up in front of Cara Lee.
"Hah woah, small world" Cara Lee said in a uncomfortable tone.
"Wait is this your sister?!" Jere said finally piecing together why everyone was acting weird.
"No way, this is the annoying princess you're always talking about?!" Jere said in shock. " I am so not annoying" Jaiden said rolling her eyes. All four of them stood in silence for a couple of minutes when Jere blurted out, maybe because he really meant it or maybe because he was still drunk " Oh my mac and cheese, I'm sorry Josh, but you know the girl I've been telling you about" "yeah, the girl from jacks, chewbacca girl, party girl, which one?" Josh asked confused. "There all the same girl and it's..." "Me" Jaiden said raising her hand and looking down. "Wait, you like, no what." Josh said. Cara Lee accidentally blurred out "And I like you!" Josh's eyes lit up, "what really" "yes! I've been waiting for you to ask me out but you didn't so I was going to ask you tomorrow but I guess" Cara Lee said.
"will you go out with me" both Josh and Cara Lee said at the same time, both nodding in excitement. "Oh look we're all..." Jaiden said just as she was cut off by Josh "don't even start, I'm not done with you" "okay well we got to go byeeeee!" Jaiden yelled as she grabbed Cara Lees arm to run back to Cara Lees House.