The first kiss is the sweetest

Dan's POV

"Phil what are you on about?"

"You said you'd fight anyone or anything for her so how about me?"

"Are you serious? Are you saying you like her?"

"Well...yeah, yeah I do! I really warmed to her after our meal and I've crushed on her ever since"

"you really think you can win her over?'

"Yeah I do! She told me I was special in my own way and that I was unique! If you want we can make a bet?"

"Fine by me! No sabotaging or influencing. Ask her out if you want but neither of us can tell her what's going on because she might get upset"

"Fine!"

What had just happened? What I wanted to be a heart to heart just turned into a deal with my best friend...I don't think I'll be able to call him that much longer. I really would try my harderst to get her because I honestly feel like I'm the better man for her. I'm her age, into the same stuff and if I'm honest I think I'm better looking.

Phil's POV

I shouldn't have said anything...I should not have said anything. Now I'm in a deal with the man I call my best friend over a girl. I don't think I could possibly back down now though. I'm always seen as the weak one and I won't let that be the case this time because I care about Ellen just as much as he does! So before he even had a chance, I text Ellen asking her to meet up with me during the week and straight away I got a reply.

"I'm actually free today but I was planning on going shopping and if I'm honest I could use a guys opinion but I'm warning you that I'll be vlogging! :) xx"

Without even hesitating I messaged back: "Yeah I can deal with that haha :D xx"

"Well I might be a little while cause I need to get the train xx"

I was alread off out the door to meet her at King's cross. Dan looked furious when he saw me grab my Jacket just minutes after our argument but I didn't care because I had a point to prove. An hour and a half later we were both browsing in covent garden so that Ellen could do a new haul video.

"So today Phil's decided to tag along with me to covent garden! Say hi Phil!"

"Hellooo!"

"Awwh" she said putting her head on me as if to give me a hug, but only an hour later we decided to change location to Oxford street so that she could raid primark instead.

"Ellz...have you ever seen the sights of London?"

"Not really, I really want to though!"

"Well how about we do a night time boat trip down the Thames?"

"Night? I dunno Phil, I have to get a train back to Luton?"

"I'll tell you what, I'll book you into a hotel and you can get the earliest train back tomorrow! Come on Ellen, it's not often you can do this?"

"Okay, okay, fine! You have to stay with me though. In a twin room! No double malarky! hahaa"

"Deal! and of course I would book a twin! You're my friend Ellen, sheesh! haha!"

*Hours Later*

We crashed through our hotel door and fell on our beds in exhaustion.

"I'm absolutely shattered! But you were right, Phil. That was amazing!"

"I told you it would be! Worth staying here for one night?"

"Oh definitely!"

Luckily earlier in the day at Primark Ellen had bought some PJs and I just got into my boxers and T shirt. We both said goodnight and switched off the light so all we had was the moonlight. I lay there for possibly hours stuggling to sleep until 3 am when I heard a whisper from somewhere in the darkness.

"Pssst...Phil, are you awake?"

"yeah...Haven't slept all night"

I heard rustling of covers and she came over and sat on the end of my bed.

"Me either, I dunno what it is but my mind won't shut off"

She looked beautiful, Her straightened hair had now gone curly, The moonlight lit only one half of her un-made up face and you caught a twinkle in her eye. I couldn't hide anymore, I had to tell her.

"Ellen I have to tell you something... I...I-I"

"Whatever it is Phil you can tell me" She said sliding further up the bed and putting her hand on mind.

"Ellen...I'm crazy about you! When you asked me on that date last week I was the happiest man ever! I keep seeing signs from you that you might like me to but I've been scared to ask you!"

"Phil..." She said quietly, Looking down at the bed with a look of sadness before leaning over, I sat up, leaning on my elbows. She moved closer and then we kissed. This time our lips locking, our noses touching and our eyes closing.

-------------- -------------- --------------

CUTEEEEEEE! :)

Hope Ya'll like it !

Carlie x