Bullied

*Another 2 weeks later*

So I kissed Dan while Phil was asleep, so what? I warned him that stuff could happen and said he was accepting of that, yet when he walked in and saw us he wasn't angry, he was upset. Since that night there's been a lot of tension between Dan and Phil, Not so much me because I spoke to Phil and explained the situation to him, Again!

"Phil, for the last time I'm single! I'm so sorry you saw us kissing but it's like what happened with me and you, It just happens in the moment"

"Yeah but how you kissed me was one kiss! Yes it was one amazing romantic kiss but I saw the way you were kissing him and it was full on! It ridiculously heated and I was stood at the door for about 10 minutes before you even knew I was there!"

"Yes and I'm sorry but you know I still care Phil"

It went on and he eventually he saw my point. Since then I've been out with both of them. Me and Dan went to the cinema to see a film and then to Frankie and Benny's for food afterwards. We didn't totally watch the film though...Athough we did have to be careful none of Dan's fans were there to see us. Phil asked me if I wanted to a west end show of my choice so obviously I said yes and chose Chicago...where again, We weren't quite giving it our full attention. We were sat near the back so we couldn't see much anyway so I ended up tickling his sides to the point he snorted and we both just sat silently laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder, still chuckling where he then kissed my head. Instinctively I faced him and leaned in. This time was a little more like the way I kissed Dan, so we were shushed before running out of the theater laughing. I kept in touch with Carlie too over the past month and we often go shopping to to the gym together and she comes over my place a lot, I guess you could say we were good friends.

Things also got tough over the last two weeks. You see...A fan...Well fans...They got pictures of us, Me with Dan kissing, and me with Phil kissing. They think I'm two timing. Not only that but the animosity between them on the radio show has became so obvious that everyone is targeting me. They think the "two timing" has made them fall out and the fans are furious that I've split up their favourite duo.

"You've ruined everything you cheating cow"

"Sie sind eine schlampe!"

"People like you don't deserve a happy relationship"

It wasn't like I could explain myself properly. I tried to do it but I couldn't exactly say "Hey, Dan and Phil both like me so I'm going on dates with them both to see who I like more" because that just makes me seem like a slut even though I haven't slept with either of them. All I've been able to say was that I'm not going out with either of them but to help myself out I'll have to get the boys to Say something because my life is currently hell. Yes I have 200k subs and I'm making a lot from youtube but when the majority of my video comments are hate, It becomes too much to handle. I approached Dan and Phil after sitting in radio one after watching their show and asked them for my favour.

"Boys, I really need your help!"

"What is it? Why are you crying?" Dan paniced as I started to hyperventilate.

"I can't do it anymore! The fans hate me! They're bullying me Dan!" I cried back hugging him for comfort before forgetting that Phil was also present and then hugging him too.

"They think I'm dating one of you and cheating with the other! My video comments are made up of name calling and death threats! I'm being blamed for you two not talking but it is my fault!"

"I'll sort this out for you Ellz! I won't let this continue because it isn't your fault! You have stuff going on in your mind right now that it conflicting you and that can't be helped! If we can understand that then the fans should"

"Thank you so much Dan! You're the best!"

*Later that night*

Dan tweeted out that night a twitlonger to try and protect me, it read:

"To the Phandom, Danosaurs and Philions who have been posting disgusting comments and tweets about my good friend Ellen, I'm going to take this time to clear something up. I met Ellen a month ago at Vidcon after already watching her videos for months, We spent the 3 days together non-Stop, Phil included, and suddenly I felt feelings for her that I had never felt for anyone. It also came to my attention that Phil liked her too. After spending time together away from Phil and vice versa, Ellen said she had feelings, but those feelings were for both of us. Have you ever had your heart in 2 places? because I have! choosing between my best friend and my first love. Ellen is conflicted like any one else would be! She has different connections because Phil and I are difderent people. I would appreciate it if you stopped the hate because she has done nothing wrong because believe it or not... she is technically single! She is no homewrecker but a young and beautiful girl torn."

-------------- ---------------- ----------------

Well here's another part but I'm not sure this fic will take much longer because I'm trying to keep this one short compared to my completed TW fic that's a whopping 90 parts! So yeah, lemme know what you think :)

Carlie x