The end

Carlie's POV

*One week later*

I knew Phil was upset, but I didn't think he would make a video basically ratting out Ellen and Dan. He was distraught so I could understand him doing something crazy, But the comments though...Disgusting is all I can say. People were calling Ellen all sorts. Think of a swear word and it was there because supposedly she was a slut for sleeping with Dan while dating Phil and and making them quit the radio show and now Dan is going mental online. Well it's his girlfriend now and his "fans" are bullying her. She doesn't dare go online because of the things being said. I've been out with Phil since and he said he regretted it and was over it but didn't have the courage to apologise.

*Two more weeks later*

Ellen's POV

Yes I'm happy with Dan, But yes I'm depressed. I can't believe he told everyone everything, And now he's hanging around with Carlie a lot so I'm worried I'll lose another friend. The Phans have been horribly mean to me but at least this time my own fans are understanding. I do want to be friends with Phil again but it would probably be too hard. Today was just like every other day, Dan and I were just about to go and meet my family at the train station, and as we walked out on the landing, there they both were. Carlie and Phil. Dan and Phil said nothing to eachother, they didn't even look eachothers way. I smiled at Carlie.

"Hi Carlz, what are you doing up here?"

"Hey, I'm just popping out with Phil for lunch" She was linking him and smiling away and without even thinking I blurted out...

"Are you dating?"

They both smiled at eachother and nodded.

"Yes, we are!"

Phil looked over at me and Dan looking so happy. I just ran over and hugged him, I didn't even have to say anything for him to know I was saying sorry, I was happy for him and I missed his friendship.

"I've missed your hugs Ellen! I'm so sorry for making that video...To you too Dan. I meant to apologise weeks ago but I didn't dare talk to you. I am happy for you both"

"We're happy for you too Phil!" He went over and hugged Phil just like they used to. Carlie and me piling in aswell to form a group hug.

"we gotta go and meet Ellz family but hopefully we can all have a real catch up another day? I really wanna have a chat with you Phil if that's okay?"

"Absolutely!"

We wandered off, all four of us once again happy, like there might actually be a happy ever after. But...

Who knew that this new situation could turn so wrong...again.

-------------- -------------- --------------

Well that's it folks! its all done BUT there is a sequel called "Those Girls" on my profile and is longer. Im a bit disappointed with this final part because it just wouldnt go the way I wanted but oh well :) I hope you all liked it and for the final time please share, comment and vote :)

(PS...Ellen isnt a slut :P)

Carlie x