1

Marks POV(10:13pm)
I jumped in my chair with a gasp at the sound of knocking coming from the front door. I was in the middle of playing 'Welcome to the game' and i thought i was gonna get kidnapped. I slowly creep down the stairs (with my metal bat in hand) towards the front door, only to hear the sound of crying. The closer i got to the door, the louder the sound.  I dropped the bat and swung the door open only to see Jack standing there with puffy eyes and a suitcase by his side. "Jack? What are you doing here, and why are you sad?" his puffy ocean blue eyes come in contact with mine.
"Hey Mark, sorry i didnt let ye know i was coming. The administration lost my rent check so i was kicked out, then when i went to wiishu's house i found out she was cheating on me, we got into a big argument and broke up." I look into his eye that are on the verge of crying.

"Im so sorry, Jack" i say, my face full of concern.

"And i sorta have no where else to stay, so i hoped ye wouldn't mind if i stay stay here for a while." he says looking at his feet.

"No, i dont mind at all" i say giving him a warm smile.

"Thanks mark." he says blushing a little.

Jacks POV

As we walk in the house and mark flops on the couch turning on his phone, i notice a bat in the middle of the floor. "Mark?"i say still looking at the bat."Yea."  "why is there a bat in the middle of the floor?" i say turning my attention to Mark. "Oh i was playing 'Welcome to the game', you know how that is" he replies scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, ok"

"Well your room is upstairs, second door on the left"

"Mkay, thanks again for letting me stay Mark, it means alot to me." he gives me a warm smile.

"No problem Jackaboy" he replied looking up from his phone with a generous smile making my face heat up for some reason. "Well you continue with your game while i go to sleep" i say walking to the guest room.

"I thought you didnt sleep" he looks at me playfully narrowing his eyes suspiciously. "Shut up ye doofus" he chuckled looking back at his phone.

As soon as i get to the guest room i faceplant into the amazingly soft bed, and drift into a deep sleep.

(Thx so much for reading. Sorry if there are errors or it sucked, vut i tried. Fyi: i dont have wifi so it will take me a while to update again. And i will see u in the chapter, bye-bye. X3)