8

(BING BONG DING DONG HERE CUMS MA DING DONG)

3rd person (I think)

Jack went to walk away, only to have mark slam him against the wall. His hand sliding up to hold jacks cheek (NOT THAT CHEEK YA NASTEH) as their lips met.

Jack pushed against Mark, in attempt to win dominance. He let out a huff as he failed.

"Is daddy going to have to teach you who's in control?" Jack whimpered as a response. He wanted mark badly.

Mark smashed his lips onto jacks, his hands reaching around his lover to remover his shirt.

He gasped ad Mark planted his teeth onto jack neck. "Mark, away from my ne-" His sentence was interrupted by his own moan as mark bit his sweet spot.

"F-fuck" jack moaned. "Be quiet" mark said before biting his neck again. The Irishman remained silent and mark pulled away.

"No noises" Jack nodded, throwing his head back against the wall as mark grinded against his erection in attempt to hold in a moan.

The red haired man had pulled off jacks jeans. He then moved his hand to palm the Irishman. "Mark~." Jack moaned. Mark pulled his hand away, and leaned towards jacks ear.

"Stay quiet, Sean. Daddy doesn't want to have to punish you." Mark heard jack swallow beside him before pushing his hand back against jacks bulge.

Jack reached up to grab marks shirt, biting his neck to try and keep quiet. Mark bit into the Irishmans sweet spot, rubbing his hand faster and faster against his grundle.

"Fuck, I can't" jack moaned, throwing his head back. Jack whimpered as mark pulled his hand away and their lips unconnected.

"Bed" jack laid on the bed, obeying marks command. Mark went into one of his drawers and pulled out some hand cuffs, one going on each of jacks hands before cuffing them to the bed post.

"Maarrrk Noooo" jack accidentally let out a moan ad mark began to grind against his crotch. "I need to touch you" said jack. Marks jeans were creating more friction than if he were in his boxers, causing jack to moan.

"I know, that's why I wont let you." Mark said in that deep husky voice that hypnotizes all. Jack groaned, tugging at the cuffs. "They're brand new jack, they're not gonna break."

Jack whimpered as mark pulled off his boxers, throwing them in an unimportant direction. "Fuck" Mark rolled his tongue over jacks skit before bobbing his head in and down.

" I really want to pull your hair~" Mark groaned at the thought of jacks words. Jack pulling his hair was one of his favorites.

"Don't you try to taunt me to take those off by using something I enjoy" Jack moaned as mark ran his thumb across his slit. "I won't work"

Mark began to deepthroat his boyfriend, enjoying the way struggled moans came out of the irishmans mouth. "M-mark" jack moaned arching his back.

Mark got up, making jack whine, to remove his boxers. He grabbed the lube, coating his member in it before running his hand down it a few times.

"Fuck you're hot" Jack groaned biting his lip. Mark smiled lightly before running his diack around jacks rim. Then he slowly moved in and out. "Fuck" jack said once again before mark remembered this was supposed to be a punishment.

"Sean. Stop talking" jack whimpered before tugging on the cuffs again. When he finally realized they weren't gonna break, he wrapped his hands around the chains, trying to find anything to hold onto.

"W-why are you going so slow?" Mark ignored him pulling back out slowly. He created a slow pace. Slowly Pull out, slowly push in.

" Oh my fucking jezuz just slam into me, holy shit." Mark still ignored him, continuing with his slow Pace.

Mark then unexpectedly SLAMED into Jack, causing him to produce a very loud moan and arch his back. The Irishman was getting very annoyed.

"Mark take these off my fucking wrist" jack begged, groaning when mark ignored him and pushed into him again.

" I hate you" mark rolled his eyes with a smirk. "No you don't" jack gasped as mark hit his prostate. Moaning, he tugged at the chains. "Fucking hell, please take hem off mark!!"

Mark repeatedly hitting his G- spot was throwing him over the edge. The red haired man reached up, pushing the unlock button on the cuffs.

Jack pulled his hands out of the now unlocked cuffs and leaned upwards to kiss marks lips. "Thank you".

Mark nodded before continuing to slam his member into jacks prostate. " F-fuck". Mark continued to pound into his lover until he was close. He then lowered his hand to pump the Irishmans erection.

"OH DADDY YES!" Jack moaned loudly as he came, clutching his muscles around marks member. Mark let out a loud groan as he came into jack.

Mark pulled out of jack, laying next to him, panting.

"That was amazing" jack says between breaths

"It was" mark replies, flashing one of his famous smiles.

They cuddled under the covers together, soon falling asleep.

A\N
Jimminy Christmas I'm so sorry

You may kill me for keeping you waiting

PLEASE tell me if I could continue. Idk if I should. But I! Letting you guys choose.😘😂😊

K bye😶