10

*3 years later*

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Sam cried

"What is it sweetheart?" Mark asked bending down to sam's height.

"Tim keeps cheating on Call Of Duty and keeps calling me a loser!" Sam told mark, pointing in the direction Tim was.

Tim came out of the room.

"No i didn't!" Tim protested

"Yes you did!" Sam snapped

"Did not"

"DID TO!!"

"Sam calm down it's ok, you know why?"

"Why"

"Cause the loser gets a....PIGGY BACK RIDE!" Mark yelled picking Sam up and throwing her onto his back, spinning 'round and 'round as she screamed for joy.

"Hey hey hey, What's all this screaming about?" Jack said entering the room.

You see, jack was editing a video and he  did not approve of a bunch of lil shits yelling whilst he was trying to edit his video. Not that he doesn't like yelling himself, it's just he's the king of noise as mark is the king of Five Nights at Freddy's and a king must keep his reputation at its highest.

"See what happened was.." mark began

'Oh lord here we go again' Jack thought crossing his arms waiting for marks response.

"Tim, was being a Jackaboy and called Sam a loser at games because he kept beating her at the game over and over" mark paused.

Jack motioned his hand for him to continue.

"So I told sam that losers get piggy back rides :D" Mark gestured towards their daughter on his back.

Jack nodded.

"Well keep the yelling down, I'm tryna work here"

"Ha, that's a first. You're usually the one who's being loud~"mark said putting sam down and crossing his arms.

"Well the king of noise, also known as me, has ta keep his reputation at its highest" Jack says walking away before stopping again.

"Mark, would you be a dear and make breakfast for the kids while I finish editing my video?"

"Of course, I shall make my famous breakfast art" mark says pecking jacks cheek before heading to the kitchen.

*get a time skip, and shove it, UP YOUR BUM*

(Sam and Tim are in the room playing the game)

I finish the pancakes for jack, sam, and jack and begin putting the faces on them.

I cut up the bananas and strawberries into small pieces, placing the bananas for eyes for the pancake person and half a strawberry for the nose.

I shook the can of whipped cream and drew a huge smiley face on the pancake, stepped back and admired my work.

I heard a laugh from behind me and looked back confused.

"Ya very proud of yourself there marky?" Jack said.

"Very much so as a matter of fact. It's a piece of art." I said with a sassy tone.

"Mmhm..." jack hummed. "Too bad I'm going to eat it!"

Before I could react, Seàn swooped his arm around me and took the plate. I tried to grab the plate back but alas he was already running out of the kitchen to the countertops.

He stayed standing and cut a piece off the stack of pancakes. I stared at the Irishman and gave him a look that clearly said 'Don't you Dare!'.

He chuckled and slowly brought the food to his mouth.

"Don't you dare eat my art Jack". I said, trying to keep up the 'I'm mad at you for eating my art' act.

He raised his eyebrows and ate the bit of food. Once he did that I ran over to him just barely giving him enough time to put the pancakes back on the counter.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and picked him up, walking to the couch. I put jack down on the couch and stare at him.

"I told you not to eat my masterpiece jackaboy" I said.

"I'm sorry" jack said with a smile

"Now you have to pay" mark smirked and crossed his arms.

Jack widened his eyes with a giggle.

"Was that a giggle I just heard?"

"What no!?" Jack says giggling a bit more.

"Are yoouuuuu. TICKLISH!?"

Jack gets up and puts his arms out in defense.

"NO DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" He says taking a few steps back.

"I think you arreee" i step towards him.

"No please d-" I cut him off by pouncing on him and tickling his sides.

He burst out in laughter, squirming in all directions

"BUHHAAHA MEEEERRKK BAAAHHH STOOOOPP BAAAHHAAHH" he says in between laughs.

"Fine fine fine" I say getting up

"Thank yooOOUU MARK PUT ME DOWN"

"Nope!"

"Pleeeaaasssee" he begs

"Okay m'lady" I say

"I am not the girl of this relationship!"

"Hey, you look better than me in a dress, you got them curves" I say with a smirk

"Shut up ye bastard!!"

"You know you love me" I say pecking his lips

"Yes, I'll admit to that"

Hola author chan here
I may make a sequel I'm not sure yet, but I am positive that this is the end.  Thank the lords. But I am really excited about updating my new story, I'm almost done and I may add a sneak peek to this book.*shrugs* well if you liked this story hit that vote button and share it with all of your friends so they may suffer with you :)
I hope you have/had a wonderful day today and I'll see youuuuuu in the next story :D