3

(A/N I've never played twister so....yea)

Jack's POV

After 5-10 mins of moving stuff around to set up the game we finally get the game set up. Mark pulls out a penny. "Heads or tails?" he says putting the penny on his thumb.
"Heads" I say.
He flips the coin and it lands on the floor. We both look at the penny.
"Haha. Tails" he says putting his hands on his hips in a sassy way.
"FUCK" I yell, crossing my arms. Marks spins the spinner.
"Left foot on red" he says doing as said.
I spin the spinner. "Right foot on yellow" I do as said.
"Left foot on blue"

"Right hand on green"

3rd person
Mark and Jack continue with the game. Body part on color over and over. Its Jack's turn but he can't reach the spinner because Mark is somehow hovering over him and Jack is on his elbows and heels. Jack asks Mark to spin for him, but as Mark desperately reaches for the spinner his foot slips from under him and he lands on Jack.. Face first. Their lips connect, their eyes wide as moons. Mark scrambles to get off of Jack and Jack also scramble to get off the floor. Both men awkwardly stand there avoiding eye contact. Mark scratches the back of his neck and Jack sheepishly rubs his own arm.
"I-I'll be in my room if you need me." He says to mark, quickly walking upstairs to his room.
Mark sighs as he flops on the couch.

Mark's POV

"Well shit" I say pulling out my phone, still thinking about the accidental, but amazing kiss. Scrolling through Twitter, I hear Jack coming down the stairs.
"I'm going for a walk, ill be back" he says heading towards the door. "Okay, I'll make dinner while you're gone" I say getting up from the couch, walking to the kitchen and starting to cook steak and rice (A/N I had that for dinner 😝)

Jack's POV

I walk out the door pulling out my phone to listen to music as I was walking. I didn't know where I was walking, but I didn't really care at this point. My thoughts were everywhere, like why was there a spark in the kiss, when I kissed wiisu I never felt that spark. But I felt that spark with mark, did I like Mark? I'm not gay......right?

*Author uses time skip, audience is anxious*

I walk through the front door to see Mark setting the food on the table. "You're just in time, dinner's ready" he says bowing down to me as if he were a butter. I giggle to his small gesture. "Thanks mark" I say for the millionth time. "No problem, Jackaroonie" he says flashing a smile. God his smiles should be illegal.
We sit down at the table and start eating. "So....how was your day?" Mark says breaking the awkward silence. I think for a second "Interesting" I say eating a spoon full of rice. Mark hums in response to my answer.

-Time skip cause Idk what else to write-

After dinner and talking about funny childhood memories, I sit in my room with my laptop playing happy wheels.

(I know what ure thinking: that was a horrible ending but I have no.idea what to write next so Imma just end this here and skip forward to the next day....

In the next chapter. :D
Don't kill me, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, plz share this scrappy story with your friends, and I'll see u in the next chapter. Buh-bye)