5

(A/N  I'm not good at writing smut so I asked my friend emo_girl2001 to help me out. So I highly request y'all to go, follow, and read her amazing books. And Thx so much for ready this story. Don't forget to share it with your friends.)

*continued from the previous chapter*

Jack's pov

I kissed Mark passionately and felt him kiss back. I started rubbing his crotch and started kissing his neck.

“ Oh Jack” Mark moaned. I kept rubbing my hand over his crotch. Mark flipped us over and he was on top. Mark kissed me and I kissed back. I felt him pull at my shirt as if telling me to take it off. I started taking off my shirt.

Mark's pov

I watched Jack take off his shirt. “damn he's sexy” I thought while biting my lip. I pinned Jack to the couch. I started kissing Jack on the neck. I heard Jack gasps so I started nibbling, licking, biting and sucking that spot. I pulled away and looked at the hickey I left. I smiled at my work. I kissed Jack down his chest. I started sucking on his right nipple and playing with the left one.

“ Oh Mark” Jack moaned in that sexy Irish voice. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled  them down. “ Mark this isn't fair” Jack pouted

“What's not fair” I asked looking up at him.

“ You're still fully clothed and I'm half naked” Jack said looking back at me. Jack flipped us over and now he's on top.

Jack's pov

I pulled off his shirt and started sucking on his left nipple.

“ Damn Jack” Mark moaned. I smiled and kept sucking. After a few minutes I switched nipples. After that I started kissing Mark down to his pants. I unbutton his pants and pulled his pants and boxers off. I started at his huge crotch.

“ Like what you see Jack” Mark asked giving me his sexy smirk. I nodded and grabbed his crotch. I put the tip in my mouth n started sucking. I took more into my mouth. I had ¼ of his crotch in my mouth.

“ Fuck Jack, That feels good” Mark moaned.  He put his hand at the back of my head. He started pushing my head down to take more so I was bobbing my head up and down on his crotch. “ I'm about to cum” Mark yelled. I stopped sucking and started giving him a hand job. I picked up the pace and started playing with his balls. Mark came and I started lick his crotch to taste his sweet/ salty cum.

Mark’s pov

I watched as Jack was giving me the beat blow job ever. I pulled Jack up and kissed him. I pulled down his boxers and started to give Jack a hand job while kissing him. Jack pulled away from the kiss and throw his head back.

“ God Mark, that feels amazing” Jack moaned. I got on my knees and put Jack's tip in my mouth. I started sucking and taking all of him into my mouth. I kept sucking and started giving Jack a hand job.

“ Damn Mark, faster” Jack moaned. I went faster and Jack kept moaning. Jack came in my mouth and I swallowed everything in my mouth. I looked at Jack and smirked.

“ Jack you taste good” I said still smirking. Jack blushed a deep red. “ Jack bend down” I said in my sexy voice. Jack bend down and I got behind him. “ Are you ready Jack” I asked getting ready to put my crotch in.

“ Yes Mark I'm ready. Now fuck me hard” Jack said in his sexy voice.

3rd person

Mark pushed his crotch into Jack. Once he was all the way in he waited for Jack to get used to his crotch.

“ God Mark, You're so big” Jack moaned.  Mark started going in and out at a slow past.

“ Faster Mark faster” Jack moaned. Mark did as he was told and picked up the paste. Mark grabbed Jack's crotch and gave him a hand job while pounding into him.

“ I'm about to cum” Mark moaned.

“ Me too Mark” Jack moaned. After Jack moaned they both came. “ My turn Mark.  now bend down” Jack said in his husky voice. Mark bend down and Jack shoved himself into Mark.

“ Oh my god Jack to hard” Mark screamed.

“ You know that you liked it” Jack pound into Mark and Mark moaned out. Jack grabbed Mark's crotch and gave him a hand job.

“ Damn Jack, fuck me hard” Mark said. Jack did as he was told and picked up the pace. Jack moved his hand up and down fast on Mark's crotch. Soon the both came and layed down on the floor.

“ I love you Mark” Jack said.

“ I love you too Jack* Mark said. Jack leaned in and kissed Mark. Mark kissed back. Mark and Jack cuddled and soon fell asleep.

*chokes on drink*
Dam. That was intense.......*drinks holy water and bleach*
Well once again Thx for reading this chapter, don't forget to follow emo_girl2001 and thank her for this wonderful chapter, and plz share this crazy story with ure friends and fa-.... Well just your friends and I will see you..in the next update. Buh-bye.