4

Jack's POV

I woke up from a good night's sleep, in deep thought. Today was the day, I'm going to tell Mark that I liked him. It hurt me to partly lie to him when I first got here. When I was in Ireland I realized that i was in love with Mark. So I went to tell my gf that I wasn't into her anymore. Our kisses weren't the same, but when I went to her house she was kissing another man. We argued , I left, and booked a flight to LA. I just hope that he'll like me back. I was interrupted of my thoughts when I heard the sound of singing. It was Mark. It sounded like he was singing Shut up and dance by Walk the Moon but as he was singing he had changed the 'she' to 'he' and 'woman' to 'man'.(A/N yes I'm listening to that song rite now, foite me m8) After listening for a few seconds I decide to get up and investigate. As I walk downstairs Mark's singing gets louder. Instead of interrupting the red haired man I stand there, in the doorway, listening to his angelic voice as he was on his phone.

Mark's POV

I was singing a song while on my phone, scrolling through instagram. Then I saw that Jack posted something on Instagram yesterday, it had said 'Cookies are bae for life.' And it had a picture of him with a cookie in this mouth. I thought it was adorable as he'll so I had decided to buy Jack some cookies just because :3.  When I got up from the couch and turned around, Jack was standing in the doorway looking at me. Of course I jumped because I didn't hear him come down the stairs. "Jezus Jack you scared me" I say holding my chest.
"Who's the scaredy-cat now?"he says wiggling his*cough* illegal *cough* hips with his hands on them. I playfully glare at him."shut up you leprechaun". He dramatically holds his hand on his chest, leans back, and gasps.
"How dare ye make fun of me height and voice" he says in his thickest Irish accent making me chuckle.
"I'll be back" I say to Jack walking out the door, pulling my beanie on my head.
"Mkay, bye" I hear him say before I close the door. I get in the car, put my seatbelt on, and drive off to the store.

*This time skip was brought to you by a cookie*

Jack's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv until I heard a car door close. I look out the window and see Mark walking towards the house. I was in a playful mood so I ran as fast as I could upstairs to marks room and hid in the closet.

"JACK IM BACK" I heard him yell. I was desperately trying not to laugh.

"Jaaaack?" he said in a sing-songy voice.

I scooted further into the closet as I heard Mark open the door to his room. I bite my lip when he opens the door to the closet, hoping he doesn't see me.

*sigh* "Well I guess I'll have to eat these COOKIES all by myself." he says slowly walking away.

I widen my eyes as I jump out of the closet, purposely tackling Mark to the floor.

"Well I know know how to get you when we play hide and seek." he says smirking at me making me blush.

"Shut up" I glare at him.

"Can u get off me now"  he says looking me in the eye as I was straddling his stomach.

"You gotta pay" I say crossing my arms.

"I don't have cash, do you take cookies?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yea" I say jumping off him and dashing to the kitchen like Sanic.

As soon as I spot the cookies I grab them and jump onto the couch like a cat as Mark walks into view. I turn on the tv and decide to watch cartoons while eating the cookies. Mark sits next to me, looking at me like I'm weird.