23%

Johnson

Jen went for a walk to cool off. I know because she texted Jack.

"Explain. Now." Jack looked at me.

"Lauren kissed me." I sighed.

He turned to face Lauren.

"I didn't mean to." She bit her lip.

"And you kissed back?" Jack asked me.

I nodded slowly.

"Why would you do that to Jen?" Nate asked.

"I fucking told you! I told you all that he would hurt her!" Sam yelled.

"I didn't fucking mean to asshole!" I yelled back at sam.

"Jack, you know I like you. " Lauren latched onto jacks arm.

"Don't touch me right now." He removed her arm from his.

"Lauren, you shouldn't have kissed me." I said before the door opened.

Jen stood there on the phone.

"Yes, thank you." She mumbled into the phone.

She hung up and looked up at us.

"I'm going to bed."

----------

I woke up to the sound of Lauren screaming. I got up and walked over to her room.

"H-her stuff. It's all gone. I C-can't find her." She stuttered.

I ran over to the closet that was now half empty which was once full with Jen's clothes. All her stuff was gone. Jack came in a few seconds later with a concerned look.

"She's gone." I looked at Jack.

He ran down the stairs and I followed. Sam was holding a note in his hand with his jaw on the floor. I snatched it out of his hands and read over it.

'Going back to Nebraska. I hope you guys have more fun that way. I have my girls back at home anyways. And tell Lauren to stay. She's having more fun. Bye guys. -Jen'

"We can still make it." Jack grabbed his keys before me, him, and Sam both run into the car.

Jennifer

I was about to get on the plane when I heard my name being called out. I turned my head to see the guys. I hurried into the plane not wanting to stay any longer.

"Sir, we cannot let you on." I heard the woman say.

"That's my younger sister!" I heard Jack yell.

"Is there a problem?" A deep voice asked.

Everyone was staring at me. I quickly sat down in my seat and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep right away but all I could hear was Jack arguing with the woman and man.