9%

Johnson

We got home and Jen ran up to her room.

"She's never leaving the house until she leaves. " Sam sat down on the counter.

"We can't do that." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because this is supposed to be a fun summer for her. Not boring." I sighed.

"Then change her wardrobe so people aren't constantly staring." Sam groaned.

"I mean it's not her outfits..." Nate shrugged.

"Maybe you should just loosen up a bit. Let her have at least one fun night. " I looked at Jack.

Jen came down the stairs on the phone with someone. She had changed into:

 She had changed into:

"Yes dad." She rolled her eyes.

"He's okay." She sighed.

"Bye." She hung up.

She walked over to Sam and sat next to him on the counter.

"Why are you so close to Sam lately?" Jack crossed his arms.

"I always sit on the counter?" Jen rose an eyebrow.

I laughed slightly making Jack glare at me. There was a knock at the door making Jen's attention focus on Jack who was going to answer it.

"Kenny?" I asked.

Kenny walked in with a bruised eye and a busted lip. Jen rolled her eyes and moved closer to Sam.

"Jen-"

"You're really testing my patience." She crossed her arms.

"What are you going to do?" He smirked.

"I'm up in my room." She rolled her eyes and started to go up the stairs.

"Is that all you know how to do? Run away from your problems?" He scoffed.

"Kenny, why the hell are you here?" I changed the subject.

"I came to apologize to Jen."

"It doesn't look like she wants to take you back." Nate crossed his arms.