43%

Jennifer

The guys said they have a surprise for me and won't tell me what it is. They told me to get dressed for a house party so that's what I did.

Ootd-

"Damn princess

"Damn princess." Sam winked at me, earning an elbow to the side form Madison.

"You're not going out in those shorts babygirl." J stood behind me, covering my butt.

"Who's gonna stop me?" I rose an eyebrow.

All the guys rose their hands + Madison.

"I'm not risking yo ass cheatin." Madison winked.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Listen, this butt-" I slapped my butt and giggled.

"Is for me and me only. Sometimes j but that's only sometimes." I twerked making Madison burst into laughter and J straighten out my back.

"You're still not wearing those." J kissed my cheek.

"Please." I begged.

I pouted and batted my eyelashes.

He sighed.

"Fine. But you better stay close." He glared.

"Thank you." I pecked his lips and tried to walk away but he grabbed me and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Okay, now we can go." He smiled at me.

"Jeez, get a room." Madison smirked.

We headed towards the party and I was constantly fiddling with the ring on my finger. I could feel my heart beat. I could hear my heartbeat. My anxiety started to get bad. What if someone tries something?

J will be there.

I repeated that to myself probably a thousand times.

"You okay?" J put his hand on my thigh.

I suddenly calmed down and relaxed. I nodded.

I remembered all the times that he was there for me when I was having an anxiety attack. He would calm me down. He so incredibly perfect. I'm so lucky.

"What's on your mind princess?" He asked as we got out of the car.

"Nothing much." I mumbled.