; fourteen

little warning if this topic impacts your life or you don't like reading it. there's a little bit of abuse in the middle and i'll warn you when it comes up i only put it in here because it goes along with the plot, i'm so sorry if i affect or sadden any one of you. if anyone is ever going through any of this please, let someone know, it'll only get bette dog you tell someone. i'll always be here for everyone of you. message me if you ever need anything/anyone to talk too. i love you!!

saturday

jack's pov

"you guy's, we're gonna go see uncle sammy and uncle nate." i told the kids. "so go get dressed and they're gonna order some pizza." i smiled.

"jack, i've told you a plenty of times they don't have to go, they can stay here."

i shook my head. "they wanna go baby." i smiled and pecked her lips. "you can get stuff figured out with your bakery and stuff." i smiled at her.

she nodded. "yeah i do need to do that."

"exactly!"

she walked over to the closet and grabbed some sweats to put on.

"i'm gonna go let tiko out, tell the kids i love them and to be good." addie kissed me before heading downstairs.

+

"dad, what's that?" jace said pointing towards a bong.

maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring them here. "it's a-uh-a toy!" i told them.

"can we play with it?" alli asked.

"no baby, it's uncle nate's."

they frowned and went back to eating their pizza.

"maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to bring the kids along, maybe we should just go-"

"it's okay bro, i forgot to put it up, no biggie." nate laughed.

sammy walked in with some capri suns in one hand and some beers in the other.

"uncle sammy!" jace screeched, running towards sammy and wrapping around his leg.

"capri suns!" alli yelled, running towards sammy, grabbing a capri sun out of his hand.

"nice to you love me." sammy held his heart and chuckled.

he tossed me a beer. "no, i can't drink. i gotta take the kids home." i told sammy, passing the beer back.

"one beer ain't gonna do nothing." nate remarked.

"yeah" sammy chimed in.

+ (warning, don't read along if you don't want to)

addie's pov

i was in the kitchen, talking on the phone with this company to order some things for the bakery, until i heard little sobs from the front door.

"mommy!" jace and alli cried out.

i hung up the phone and went to the front door.