Chapter 1

Daniel's POV

We were filming a few scenes of Deathly Hallows, and currently it was the scene where Emma and Rupert (Ron and Hermione) kissed.

As I stood on the X that marked my spot, I felt a twinge of jealousy.

Ok, I'll spill. So the truth is I like Emma. There I said it! I like her. I know she has a boyfriend, Josh, and all but I can't help it! And I know she and Rupert are just stage kissing but I want to be the one there, sitting on the steps, holding Emma...

Emma's POV

I got up from the steps where I was sitting for the scene where Rupert and I kiss.

"Ok, filming is over for today! I want to see everyone here at 9:00 am tomorrow! Bright and early!" announced David Yates, the director.

I quickly stood up. I had to meet my boyfriend, Josh, in an hour to go on a date. As I stood up, I bumped into someone. Daniel.

"Woah! You ok?" Daniel asked holding my waist gently.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied, trying to ignore the electricity that jolted through me as Daniel touched me.

"Ok. See you tomorrow! Oh, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with Rupert and me to eat dinner tomorrow?" Daniel asked his cheeks slightly getting red. What's up with that?

"Yeah sure! So are we gonna eat at the hotels restaurant again?" I asked jokingly. All of the cast members stayed at the same hotel, but our rooms were so big it felt like we each had our own house.

"Definitely not. We will decide where to eat tomorrow. Ok then bye!" he replied.

"Bye!" I said hurrying to my car.

A/N

Ok guys this is my first fanfic! How is it? So do you guys like the ship name Demma for Daniel and Emma?

Vote and comment! Thanks!