Chapter 3

Daniel's POV

I had just gotten back from dinner with Rupert. He went off to floor 7 and I headed to floor 12. Then I heard crying from Emma's room. I slowly opened the door and it creaked.

"Emma?" I asked.

"Daniel!" Emma ran up and hugged me. She kept crying.

I picked her up and carried her over to her bed. I put her down and dried her tears.

"Emma can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

" Yeah ok so..." then she told me about every thing that had happened. How she went on a date with Josh, how he cheated on her, how they broke up, everything.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said as she tightened her arms around me. I let her cry on my chest and we sat there for a few minutes.

Emma's POV

I slowly pulled myself away from Daniel. He was so cute in his shirt and jeans. Wait, what the hell am I saying? Didn't I just break up with Josh?

"Daniel?" I said shyly.

"Yeah, Em?" he replied.

I took a deep breath, "Do you mind staying in here tonight with me?" I blushed.

"No, of course I don't mind! I'll just go get my pajamas and ask the hotel staff to get a rolling bed." he replied.

God, I loved how sweet he was.

"Daniel its fine you can sleep in the same bed. Don't worry!" I told him.

"A-Are you sure?" he asked uncertainly.

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Ok, let me go get changed."

Daniel's POV

I wasn't really sure what was going on. First of all, why would Josh do that to Emma? Speaks a lot for his personality.
And now Emma was asking me to stay with her for the night.

I got changed and headed back to Emma's room with a few things.

I instantly got red as I saw Emma in short shorts and a tank top. I think I was probably dazed because Emma started laughing.

"Daniel should I change?" she teased.

"N-no y-you look g-great!" I stuttered like an idiot.

"Let's go to bed, I'm exhausted!" Emma said.

We got into bed, and in five minutes Emma was asleep. I, however, was still awake. Just then, Emma rolled over and our heads were centimeters away. She put her arms around me. And I hugged her close.

A/N

Hey guys! Ok so I'm posting a new chapter tomorrow morning. Oh and don't jump to conclusions about Daniel and Emma!! This story is gonna be going on for some time still.

Comment + Vote