Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I woke up. I wondered what Daniel was doing here. Then last night's events came rushing back to me. Josh cheating, Daniel being so nice, Daniel staying with me. I smiled to myself as I watched Daniel sleep. He WAS really cute...

"Uhhhh Emma? Why are you smiling and staring at me like that? Did you draw on my face or something?" Daniel asked as he woke up.

"Nope."

Daniel chased me around the room and instantly memories came back to me. We used to do this when we first started the Harry Potter Films. I must've been deep in thought or something cause the next thing I knew was I tripped over a basket. But Daniel was right there to catch me... again.

"Thanks" I said breathlessly gazing into his ice blue eyes.

I stood up and...

Daniel's POV

Emma stood up and the next thing I knew she had pulled me close and was crashing her lips into mine. I was surprised at first, but I quickly gave in. We went on for what seemed like forever. And we weren't paying attention when the doorknob turned.

Rupert's POV

I had been trying to find Daniel all morning. I decided to go into Emma's room to see if she knew where he was.
I turned the doorknob and my jaw fell open!

Emma and Daniel were making out in their pajamas! I smirked. I knew Daniel liked her. Well it certainly seemed like they were having fun!

I cleared my throat loudly. They finally pulled apart and saw me. They instantly blushed and looked at their feet.

"Erm... how much exactly did you um see?" Daniel asked cautiously.

"Enough to know that we need to talk!" I said.

I pulled Daniel outside...

A/N

Hey guyz!!! So how is it? Make sure u read the next chapter! It's really important! Ok I'll be updating soon!!!

Plz comment and vote😉😘!!!! ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇