Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I sat uncomfortably in Josh's car.

I played with the fringe of my shirt as Josh drove. I really didn't give a crap where he was taking me.

"So babe..." Josh said.

"Don't call me babe!" I said.

"Geez! ok. Oh look we are here." He said

I got out the car and slammed the door angrily.

Josh's POV

I brought Emma to this Italian romantic place to have lunch. I was kind if confused because I thought Emma would want me back and then I could just take her to my apartment and we would be in bed, if you know what I mean. But I wanted her so badly that I was going to get her no matter what!

We ordered our food, ate, and then we went back to my car.

I don't think Emma was paying attention to where we were going because she didn't notice when I stopped at my place.

Emma's POV

Why did he bring me to his place?

"Why are we here?" I demanded.

"Because I need to apologize! I'm so sorry! Look that girl was just using me! She said that you were planning on dumping me and she could solve that. Then she kissed me and I wasn't thinking right so I started touching her and..... then later I found out she was a stupid wh*r*! My point is that I'm really sorry and if you could forgive me we could move on and forget about this." He pleaded.

I bit my lip and thought. Could I trust him?

"Ok this is your second and final chance. Do you understand me?"

"Yes! thank you so much!" he said.

Then Josh kissed me hard, a bit too hard for my liking but I smiled anyways.

Then I remembered Daniel.

Josh's POV

I smirked to myself. Emma didn't know what she was in for! i was gonna use her and then throw her away like a soda can.

A/N

So Josh is a stupid rotten liar? What's gonna happen between Emma and Daniel? I'll post tomorrow! And I'm so srry for not posting in a long time!

Comment & Vote plz⬇️⬇️⬇️