Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I looked at myself in the full length mirror in my room. I was wearing a silver sparkling dress that came a few inches above my knees.

"You look amazing babe!" said a voice behind me. It was Josh.

"Oh hey." I replied looking at him. He looked great, but I just didn't feel the way I usually did when I saw him. I'm probably just tired.

Josh held is arm out.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"I guess" I said.

Josh's POV

I looked at Emma as I was driving. She didn't seem herself. She was just lost looking out the window.

"Hey, look we're here!" I said pointing to the Mexican restaurant.

"What...oh...ok." Emma mumbled.

We went inside and got a table.

Emma's POV

I had just finished my meal, which consisted of some very delicious burritos.

"I'm just gonna run to the restroom real quick. K?" Josh asked.

"No problem," I said.

***

I sat there waiting for Josh.

"What's taking him so long?" I wondered.

I got up and headed toward the restrooms. As I passed the bar I saw a familiar brunette. Was that... Josh? And was he- wait this can't be happening.

I walked closer and realization hit me. Josh was making out with some random girl! I stood there and then Josh looked up.

"Oh...Emma. It's not what it looks like..!" Josh stuttered.

"What you're telling me is that you're not kissing this stranger? Josh I can't believe it! Why would you cheat on me?" I yelled. I didn't care that half the restaurant was looking at us. Mostly paparazzi flashing their cameras, hungry to get this 'breaking news'.

"Well you were getting kinda boring and um ..." Josh said.

"Boring? You know what, just drop me home!" I said.

"Also if you haven't figured it out already, I'm breaking up with you."

***

I hurried out of the car as soon as we got to the hotel. I made it to my room. I fell on my bed and let the tears pour out. I couldn't hold them back.

I sat there and cried for a long time, not sure what I should do now. Then I heard the door open.

A/N

Who do you think is at the door?
(I'm editing the first few chapters after two and a half years of writing them and I'm laughing. I'm on chapter 16 right now haha.)

Vote and comment! Thank you!