Chapter 9

This chapter contains some not as appropriate stuff but it's not that bad so read on.

Emma's POV

I woke up as the sun shone through my curtains.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. 10:34. wow.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

I took a long warm shower. I wrapped a fluffy white towel around me and went to get my clothes. I chose a blue-green top with spaghetti straps and white shorts. I put on my white wedges and headed for the car.

As I was heading to Josh's house I listened to music. I started singing Midnight Memories as it came on.

Just as One Direction sang the last note I arrived at Josh's place.

I rang the doorbell.

"Hey gorgeous!" said Josh as he opened the door.

"Hey!" I replied. "Where is Greg?"

Greg was Josh's best friend who shared his house.

"He's out."

"Oh" I replied as Josh led me to his room. I had planned to come talk about the situation with Daniel and all but

he walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked over to me smirking.

"Um Josh what are you doing?" I asked as he sat me down on his bed.

"We're just gonna have some fun" he said.

"Josh, please, I'm not ready for this." I said uncomfortably.

Josh's hand made it's way down to my chest slightly applying some pressure.

I squirmed as his arm snaked around me.

He touched my breast and I took a sharp breath.

"You like it don't you?" Josh asked evily.

"Josh, stop!" I said.

"No I need this Em-" he was cut off by the ring of his cell phone.

"Damn." he cursed.

He walked out closing the door behind him.

I took out my cell phone and called Daniel. His number was set in my favorites.

The phone rang twice and then Daniel picked up.

"Emma?" his voice said.

"Daniel please come to Josh's house right now! I think he wants to have sex with me! I'm not comfortable! Please." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm on my way!" Daniel said.

The call ended and I put my phone away just as Josh walked in.

"It was just Greg. Now where were we? Oh I remember." Josh smirked as he sat hovering over me.

His hand touched the button of my shorts.

"Josh!" I yelled.

"Don't worry. You'll like it!" he replied.

His fingers fiddled with the button and I heard the almost silent pop when the button opened.

I kept myself from crying by taking deep breaths and telling myself Daniel would be here in five minutes.

Josh took the sides of my shorts and quickly pulled them down to my knees.

He pushed my chest so I was laying down.

"Oh fuck look at you!" Josh announced while hungrily staring at my heart lace panties.

Shit! Why did I wear these today? I thought.

Just as Josh was about to bring down his head to kiss my thighs the door to his room opened.

There stood Daniel looking as angry as hell.

His eyes looked at me then he walked up to Josh and hit him right in the gut.

Josh doubled over in pain and I quickly pulled up my shorts.

"What the fuck is your problem, Josh? Daniel yelled.

Then Daniel took my arm and led me out of the house to his car.

I sat in the passenger seat and we drove to the hotel.

"Thanks" I said quietly.

"Emma please don't thank me! I had to do this. Now please tell me if Josh did anything.....anything too inappropriate with you." Daniel asked.

"No, he just took down my shorts and touched my...my...top half." I said trying to choose the right words.

"Ok.... are u feeling alright?"

"Ya I'm feeling fine" I said kind of lying. I was a little shaken up but I was feeling much less frightened with Daniel around.

We got to the hotel and walked up to my room door.

Then out of nowhere, Daniel pulled me towards him and kissed me. I kissed him back. Then his tongue rolled over my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let Daniels tongue in. I put mine in his mouth.

We went into a full out make out session in the hallway. And honestly I didn't mind.

A/N

Hello... yes I can write dirty;-)

How do u guyz like it? And if you're not comfortable with unmmm....smut? I guess then please don't read my story. cause I'm going to have kissing and maybe a little bit of.......sex......

Ok bye!!!!