Rejected by my jerkface mate.

Heads up the song mentioned in here is Til I forget about you by big time rush

Theodzia's POV

I have been treated like shit my whole life. My brother became beta after my father decided to step down. My parents wanted to move to another place and take me with to learn new things.

Well, that was before they were killed. The rouges were inlead with the hunters. My parents were slaughtered. After the rouges were done the hunters came in and tried to dispose of them. The leader of the hunters earned the name Scar after that. He had way more than just one.

So back to my sad pathetic excuse for exsistance or as my brother puts it the waste of fat that could be given to the starving children of Africa. What a prick.

My name is Theodozia Casimyra Terance.

Ever since my parents died my brother has become a prick and has been a prick to me more than anyone else. Beta or not i will kick his ass.

Just then he yelled,"FATTY MC FAT ASS GET YOUR PIECE OF SHIT ASS UP!"

He was the reason i tried to kill myself so manytimes.

Today is my 17th birthday and I get to find my mate. I was walking through school and I ran into a hard body. This strange feeling ran through my body. Shit. Mate.

Looked up to see my mate. And my Alpha. Great........

I was always told that you only want to be close to your mate. I was feeling like that and more.

He gave me a discusted look and pulled me into the cafeteria infront of everyone.

He cleared his throat and started to talk. Everyone looked.

"Theodozia Casimyra Reject You as my mate."

My facedroped and something inside of me clicked. It was weird I felt fuller than ever before. I felt alive. I was supposed to want to kill myself. Its what wolves did when they were typically rejected.

I decided to speak up,"So "mate" if i was your mate why am i not depressed? I think you are crazy we arent mates." I knew he was my mate but pay backs a bitch. Everyone looked at me like i had four eyes.

Then he decided to speak up,"Your right why would I want a piece of shit mate liek you? Oh and by the way get the fuck out of my pack."

Oh so I was kicked out oh well. My parents owned a few properties i would just have to talk to a few Alphas.

I just smiled and walked away.

I walked back to the back house. I had to gather all my crap before he got back and killed me.

I got out some bags and decided on leaving all of my clothes except some jeans, bras, panties, tanks and shirts.

I grabed my Ipod and other electronics. I grabed anything that mattered. I grabed my car keys threw everything in. I but my cell phone on the table and decided to leave.

I looked behind me not feeling bad at all. I changed my ringtone just for Ryan.

Ryans POV:

I kicked out my mate.

Why would I do that? Yeah she gave me lip and i didnt want her but still that was super harsh. What the hell was I thinking. I didnt think I wanted her...

I would just have to go back to the pack house and get her to stay.

"Hey bud. So you finally kicked my sorry excuse of a sister out. Good job I cant stand that bitch shes too fat."

My wolf wanted to kill him for what he said about my mate.

But then again I regected her.

She would still forgive me.

Even when i treated her like shit she still forgave me. Stupid mistake its her fault.

When I got back to the house i didnt see her.

Where is she. I ran to her room there was nothing there except her clothes and bed.

She fucking left! My wolf was going to flip shit

**You stupid ass you reject our mate***

I ran down stairs.

"Dude your sisters gone Tristian!"

"Calm your pants dude. Just call her phone."

I called her phone.

It was til i forget about you by big time rush.

I felt my heart break.

I cant even say anything because she doesnt have her phone. Since shes going to move on so am I.

I have to.