Crazy wolf say whaaa?

Haydens POV

I couldnt believe what happend. I was ready to stab my own mate.

Something was up and i had to figure it out for Thea's sake.

I decided I needed to go to alex's. I havent seen Sarah since she stabbed Thea.

I walked up to his door and before i could walk in i saw her there. She was walking out the door  and she stoped and stared at me.

I could feel tears running into my eyes i couldnt believe it. She was alive and okay.

I was amazed.

She just jumped into my arms and i held here there not wanting to let go. I would never put anyone infront of her again she was my top priority.

"Thea i need to talk to Alex."

She just nodded and pulled me upstairs.

"Alex we need to talk. Sarah is up to something and we need to figure out what."

"Does she know you know that she stabbed her."

"She didnt see me but she hasnt been around."

"Good keep it that way. Tap your phone lines and mind link lines you know how to do it. There is no she wolf strong enough to push you out and she wont know you are there if you are sneaky enough."

"Good plan."

I was amazed it really was a good plan.

"Thea's going to have to stay here. Act like you really give a crap about your crazy ass mate."

I really feel like this is going to work. I cant help but to feel like there is a bigger picture here and there is something missing.

Sarahs POV:

I knew that stupid bitch wasnt going to die. I only wanted to scare the shit out of them. I know she is an Alphas mate, whos? I have no clue but i dont care me and my mate Vince are going to take over the packs with their mates as bait.

We plan on killing them all anyway. They are all useless to us.

Hayden doesnt know what i did yet and he wont. I have been trying to get him to mark me but i really cant because im already mated. I never liked Hayden. He wasnt the bad boy type.

We have to work on kidnapping her. I am in charge of that. I already have that douche bag Alexs mate. We didnt kill her we just tortured her so bad he would think she was dead.

Hes really stupid.

We are going to take them all down one by one.

"Hey hun are you in there?"

"Yeah Hayden sweety."

He walked in and kissed me. He has no Idea whats going on hes in for a rude awakening.

I need to call my love and tell him about the progressions.

I walked outside and went into haydens sound proof office no one would dare tap or monitor his phone.

"Hey babe the girl is alive. We take her by the weeks end and we have them all."

"Yes hun we will run all of the packs."

"Bye babe."

We will kill them all. I just have to call my uncle scar for a favor.

Hayden's Pov:

Got you now bitch. I need to call Alex to inform them of their plans.