oh snap!

R RATED SCENE SEXUAL CONTENT. Dont say i didnt warn you.XD (Its not too bad though but still! I have to tell you cause you would be reading then BAM rainbows and unicorns!)

Thea's Pov:

I was laying there with nothing to really think about. Everything hurt. Having kids with a human was out of the question now. I never really thought about things. I always got annoyed and didnt want to bother with them.

I heard a knocking on my door and smelled Hayden confused about what was going on.

"Come in." I decided i was going to say in a monotone voice.

I was going to make him feel bad until i saw his face. His green eyes were swollen and glassed over with tears. I could still see tears on his face.

***Make mate feel better!!!**** My wolf was screaming at me.

I was confused because Hayden wasnt our mate.

but my wolf kept chanting mate. mate. mate. mate.

"Im so sorry theabear. I didnt mean any of it. It was the stupid mate bond i thought i had with her. I never ment anything."

He was crying the last part.

"Its all my fault you got stabbed."

He was still crying. Poor HaydyCakes.

I motioned for him to come lay on my bed so he would feel better.

He curled up into my side and he fell a sleep.

Two hours later******

He left after i had fallen asleep.

I heard a knocking on the door. I went and cautiously opened the door. There was a filthy girl covered in mud and blood. Alex came down to see what was up.

He saw here there and he froze.

"Tabitha?"

I knew it was his mate. The girl fell into my arms feeling limp. She was just exsausted.

"I will take her and wash her up and give her clothes to wear. I will also put her to rest."

Alex growled at me but i ignored him and took the girl upstairs. I was dying inside after being rejected twice already but she needed me and i wasnt going to let this girl suffer.

She was my height of 5'5 and my slender build so she would fit into my clothes i had left here.

I brought her into my bathroom and helped her into a warm bath. I helped her wash her hair because she was too sore to do so.

"You are really kind for helping me through this even though your heart is breaking."

I just looked at her with my mouth open like a gapping fish.

"I can read peoples emotions."

"Its alright Tabby. My heart cant break over soemthing that was never mine to begin with."

I offered her a smile and she smiled back.

I helped her into mmy clothes.

" I am not ready to face him yet. Can i sleep in here?"

"Ofcorse. Im actually going to my house to rest anyway so sweet dreams puella." (Puella is latin for girl)

I shut the door to turn around to a very pissed off alex.

"You are not to touch my mate!"

"Alex i only helped her!"

"You are jealous that you can have me thats why she doesnt want to see me you told her bad things!"

I could tell his wolf was in command. I knew it wasnt really alex.

"I am leaving alex and if you dont calm down i am never coming back."

"I dont care if you never come back. I dont want you your mate doesnt want you! Not even your best friend wanted you. YOU make peoples mates leave them."

I couldnt beleive he had just said those things to me. I could feel my eyes tearing up and i just left.

I didnt want any of this anymore. I didnt want to be a wolf. I dont want any of this.

So I did the only sensible thing i could. I went home and got drunk.

Haydens POV

I was soo shit faced. I kicked sarah out telling her i was cheating. I made the fake bitch fake cry. I heard her laughing when she left but then again i dont care. My love was in bed with a hard ass of a dick alpha. Oops did i say that out loud. My bad. I FUCKING HATE LLAMAS! why? i dont fucking know!

I heard a knocking on my door and saw a very delicious looking drunk Theodozia. Yum.

"Would you pretty girl like to occompany me in my bed?"

"You sirrrr are drunker than i is at this very moment!" She slured and dropped her bottle of vodka.

"That doesnt mean we cant have some fun!"

She giggled and i pulled her up to my room.

I fell onto the bed with her under me and she started taking off my shirt. She had me completely naked before I had her remotely undressed. So i just toor off her clothes.

I Started sucking on her collar bone. Were her mark should be. She moaned and i couldnt cotain my self when she moaned, "Hayden Please."

I Bit down and pushed myself inside of her.

I Went slow until she arched into my body making us closer. I couldnt contain myself.

My wolf was purring with happiness that we claimed our mate. But i didnt think she was our mate. Well she is now anyway.

I started going faster and faster until she dug her nails into my back. At that point i realsed my felf into her and she did the same. I'm pretty sure we were both sober now.

I rolled off of her and pulled her into my side. I was content as i could be right now.

Thea POV:

I slep with hayden. He marked me. I hurt like a bitch right now. What is wrong with me. I dont regret it.