New town new Alpha to piss off.

Theodozia's POV:

I  went to my parents house in the Silver Water lands. My parents grew up with the Alpha me and his son have been friends snce we were little but i used to beat him up all the time.

I went up to the pack house. I knew this place better than my old pack house. I went up to the door and knocked and some girl answered the door.

"Theo?"

One person called me that.

"macy."

She jumped into my arms.

"I missed you. Your asshole of a brother wouldnt let you come see me."

She was almost crying.

" I Need to see the Alpha Macy."

She just smiled and pulled me to the office we used to play in as kids.

I walked in.

"Alpha i need to ask something...."

I looked into his eyes.

They caught me and wouldnt let me go. I couldnt stop staring.

"Thea Bear..."

"Haydy cakes?"

He had looked at me like he had been crying. I knew him better than anyone else.

"Whats wrong Hayden?"

"My beta was killed by rouges."

"Im so sorry Hayden."

Alphas and betas were always very close and if the beta didnt have a child to take over it was the alphas duties to find a new one.

I ran into his arms.

He just gave me a faint smile, "lets go up to talk on the roof"

So we started walking.

When we got to Haydens room we climbed out the window holding pillows and sat on the roof.

"A lots happend since you havent been around Thea. I found my mate only to find out she didnt love me. She rejected me. She was marked the same day. She has kids now and a family. Have you found your mate yet?"

"Thats kinda why im hear hayde. Mine rejected me and kicked me out. I need somewhere to go. I was going to go to one of my parents houses but i cant yet its only been two years i cant deal with it." now the rejection was starting to set in. I saw he was tense but didnt know why."He called me fat and said he dddd...ddidnt wa..want m..mmm...me!" I started sobbing. He pulled me into his chest and growled.

"Thea Bear stay here with me. You can become my new beta."

I just stared at him hiccuping from crying soo hard.

"whhhaaat you me beta?"

I sounded like a cave man.

**way to go embarass yourself.**

*Hey you havent talked to me in awhile. Why didnt the rejection hurt you? Why arent you bugging me to go back to Ryan?****

**Look here Thea we are never giving into that sad excuse of a mate. I am to proud to go running to him. He and his wolf rejected us. We have no mate. Become the beta. Train. make them eat their words.*****

"Talking to your wolf Thea Bear?"

"Yes, I Theodozia Casimyra Terance Accept your offer as beta. I pledge my self to you and your pack. I promise myself to you Apha Sarvosa."

"OOOO how sexual of you TheaBear!"

"Shut up Hayden!"

He just chuckled and went in his room.

He showed me to my room.

I fell alseep.

I was in the woods there was blood and bodies everywhere!

People from my pack!

The i heard a gurgling sound and turned around my mom was spitting out blood reaching out for my dad the grabed hands and smiled at me.

I saw the life drain from them.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I woke up with tears. I ran into Haydes room only to find him running out of his room towards me. He grabbed me in his arms.

"Shhh its okay Thea you can sleep in my room with me like you used to. Its okay."

He was kissing my cheeks and hair to calm me down and it was working.

We fell alseep in his room.