Come at me bro

Thea's POV:

If it wasnt for the fact i feel so drawn to him i would keep ignoring him.

I really cant think of anyone else.

Im going to make him sweat it out first.

No one yells at me and gets away with it.

I decided on wearing a black tank top that showed off my hip tattoos. I had also decided on my shortest black shorts with my black strap heels. He was going to pay. I put on red lipstick and gloss. I put on my most intoxicating purfume and went down stairs.

I walked infront of Hayden and Ryan they both looked at me with a stupid look on their face.

I saw a mark on Ryans shoulder and the same one on the pack skank who was sitting on the couch I think her name was Meeka.

Ha sucks to be him. Mates are forever. Dumbass.

I went into the kitchen and Ryan fallowed me and growled.

"You better not do shit Ryan or i will kick your ass."

"Awhy but baby we could have fun."

He was walking closer.

"Hey dipshit you see that mark on your collar bone? Mates are for life dumb ass."

I walked away leaving a dumb struck Ryan staring at my ass. Men are pigs.

When i got into the living room I saw Alpha Jamenson and his son.

Im pretty sure by now hisson is actually Alpha.

"Hey Theodozia."

"Hey Alexander."

"How have you been. I havent seen you in a while. Wanna go out to lunch soon?"

I knew Alex was flirting even Hayden knew it. He was galring holes into Alex's back.

"Ehem. Excuse us Alpha Jamenson. Me and my beta need to discuss something quickly."

He pulled me up to his office.

He backed me into a wall and started kissing me.

He tasted amazing and i moaned. He took that as a chance to explore the inside of my mouth. He ran his hands up my side it felt amazing. I shivered and moaned a little louder. He pulled me into him. It felt amazing.

We pulled away and said our thank yous to Mr. and Alpha Jamenson.

Me and Hayden went to bed.

I was sleeping in my bed when I woke up to the sounds of moans.

I went to Haydens room and opened the door I saw him with some girl on top of him under the blankets.

I didnt smell sex so i knew they were just touching but still. He played me.

"Hayden You are a pig I hate you and dont you dare come looking for me."

I ran into my room and closed my door. There was no need to wake everyone up even though his moans were loud enough.

He came into my room as I was packing.

"Thea she is my mate she wants me back."

"Ha Hayden thats almost funny. Shes only using you for your alpha postition. You and i both know mates are forever until one of them dies. Her mark is still there."

"Thea you are being selfish! She is my mate. Just because you can have yours doesnt mean mines out for my alpha position. You are my beta you have to do as I say anyway!"

He was really pissing me off. I wasnt depressed just super pissed about his blindness.

"I resign as your Beta. I remove myself from your pack."

By then i had everything packed and started walking out the door.

then i saw his "Mate"

"You better leave. I am going to be Alpha female he hatesyou."

I just walked away and threw everything in my car. His crazy mate scratched her face and screamed.

Stupid bitch.

Hayden Ran down stairs.

"Theodozia scratched me she cried."

I had a bored look on her face.

"Thea you are banned frm my lands!"

I just laughed in his face and went up to his ear.

"You are going to listen this time. She did it to herself and she only wants your position. If i was going to hurt her she would be dead you and i both know it so stop acting so blind."

With that i got in my car and Sped off.

I called Alexander.

"Hey Theo whats up?"

"I need someone to talk to so can you meet me and my house."

"Sure thing dollface."

Two hours later.

"Hey sugar lump."

"Sugar Lump? Really? Im an Alpha a need respect!"

"Ahh but i am Alpha of this house so no cookies for you!"

"You. Made. Cookies?!"

"Yep and none for the mean alpha."

"Please please please!"

He gave me the face. I couldnt say no so i went into the kitchen and grabbed one of the warm chocolate chip cookies and handed it too him.

He smiled and ate the cookie in two bites. He could be such a child.

"Xan i think that Haydens mate is up to something."

He seemed upset talking about mates.

"Xan whats wrong?"

"I lost my mate a year ago. It was hunters i couldnt save her."

He was crying. I hugged him and he relaxed.

"Hey Xan why dont we go to a club and have fun. I wanna dance."

"That seems fun" He smiled and said he had to get dressed.

Haydens POV quick:

I saw Theas status shes going to a club with Alexander. Hmm i think i could used a little clubbing with the guys. Sarah can stay home. Shes been bugging me to mark her all day and its making me think.

Whos POV do you want next? Im not writing another chapter until someone lets me know.