She never told them about him

Next chapter :-) I hope you like it!!! Keep reviewing!! I'm open for new ideas!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but season 2 on DVD AND Matthew

When they arrived at the crime there was a suspicious person behind the police line. When the person noticed he was noticed by them, of course he started to run. "NCIS! Freeze!" Kensi shouted and it worked, the boy (between age 30 and 35) stopped running.
"Turn around! Slowly! Hands on your head and get on the floor!" she ordered.
"I can't put my hands on my head and lay down! And it's freezing!"
"I don't care just get on the ground!" She shouted angrily.
"Yes, yes..."
The boy put his hands on the head and turned around.
"Matthew?!" Kensi said and her mouth fell open.

Deeks looked shocked at his partner but still with his gun showing in the boy's direction.
"It's ok Deeks, put the gun down"
"Kens, who's this?"
"May I introduce, Matthew Blye, my brother..."
"You have a brother?!" Deeks was totally confused, so were Sam and Callen.
"Well, we have...had the same dad, he's just my half-brother."
"Why have you never told us about him?" Deeks asked a bit upset.
"Yes why haven't you?" Matt asked as well.

"I...I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me...and my job...." Kensi admitted.

Everybody was still speechless but they headed back to OPS, with Kensi.

•Matthew Blye, called Matt. 34 years old and the son of Don Blye and Marissa McCarthy
When his father moved together with Kensi's mom and married her he moved with his mom to Oregon and visited his dad and Kensi once a month. Since her father died, they've seen each other the last time last summer when he told her he moved back to LA.•

Sorry, short chapter...