Is this what you've always wanted?

They had fun, so much fun! Suddenly Deeks pushed Kensi in the Snow and her Face and her mouth were Full With Snow! She looked up and looked really confused. First, Deeks laughed but then he noticed that it wasn't really nice, what he did. He took of his gloves and softly cleaned her Face of Snow. Now, they looked deeply into each others eyes and both thought the same. They really wanted it but 4 years they didn't manage it telling the truth so why now? It was freezing and Kensi's lips were blue. It looked like Kensi wanted to say something but before she could Deeks lips were on Hers. He kissed her softly as his lips were. When he pulled back both looked really confused. Suddenly Kensi stood up and Went inside. She Went upstairs in their room and sat on her bed. Deeks came inside the room "Kensi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this." "Kensi looked up to him with big wet eyes. "Kensi say something." he was begging. "Kensi please" now he almost cried. Kensi didn't say a word. Deeks Went outside the room and sat in the Hotel Restaurant. *Great Christmas* he thought. He watched TV because they had one in the Restaurant. He didn't Understand a word but of course he understood the pics. The News was on, they showed a Big Christmas tree and happy familys who were standing on the Christmas market with their mulled wine or entering churches. Deeks gazed on the TV when suddenly Kensi sat on the other side of the desk. "I'm sorry." she mumbeled. "For what?" "For everything. Deeks. I thought I'd be angry After you kissed me but I wasn't. I thought I'd hate you for that but I don't. I didn't Talk to you because I was afraid of myself. It felt so right when you kissed me. I was afraid of you and me, of "Densi". All the time. The 4 Years . And now you did it. And it felt right" Now, Deeks was speechless. "Kensi, Kensi I'd never expected that you'd Talk to me like this." Kensi didn't really know whether to smile Or to laugh so she did both at the Same time. When the tears rolled down her cheeks she leaned forward and kissed him. "Merry Christmas Kensi" he whispered and kissed her back.

The next days weren't much different... You couldn't really say they were together but both knew they love each other.
"When are we flying back?"Kensi wanted to know. "The 1st i think" he answered. "Tomorrow?!" "omg yes...today is New years eve! I totally forgot about that. You think they have firework here?" "Deeks, we're in europe not on the moon, of course they have!" Kensi laughed. "C'mon! Let's buy some" he grinned and gave her his hand. She hesitated a but but then took his hand and they walked outside. "Let's Walk, the Shops arent far from here." Kensi said but it was really freezing and both looked really Nice with their scarfs and gloves and Red cheeks. "Are we official?" Deeks mumbeled "What?" Kensi asked "...together?" Deeks answered. "Kensi Kicked the snow with her shoes and looked on the ground. "I dunno..." Deeks didn't answer and on their way back home when they had Already bought some firework they didn't Talk much.

I still own nothing! And sorry for all mistakes!! I didn't correct them and I'm not english!!

Vote and comment please !!