Chapter C

Ink Stains

"Wouldn't it be beautiful to paint the world with one color?"

~MistyAnnE_04

-----------

Sai's POV

"SAI! YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS UP, UN!"

I blinked after Deidara-nii came bursting into my bedroom. His face was red, eyes glaring at me. How could someone so old be expressing such emotions? I'll research that one later.

"Hello, barbie-nii.. what seems to be the pwoblem?"

But that only angered him more. Huh?

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!"

???

I'm so confused!

He's angry because I greeted him? Is that how someone reacts whenever you say 'hello'? Omo! O____O? Deidara-nii really is an alien! I knew Sasuke-baka wasn't the only one!

The blonde adult took in a deep breath then grabbed me by the arm. He dragged me away from my unfinished paintings and out the room. In a serious tone, he spoke..

"You go clean up the mess you made, un! Those clay animals are priceless! They are a work of art!! Don't be a damn burden.. and don't you dare enter my room without permission again, or I'll blow you up, yeah! Got it kid?!"

I gulped and nodded slowly before Deidara-nii irritatedly released me. I could see his gloomy aura as I watched him walk away.

You messed up again, Sai! Bad boy!

I pouted when I noticed a mop and several cleaning equipments leaning on the wall next to me.

I then recalled what Deidara-nii said..

"Is my awt really a mess?"

Deidara's POV

That damn kid, un!

I wonder what his parents fed him to be so annoying?! I sighed after drinking a glass of water. Only then have I figured I wasn't the only one in the kitchen. I eyed the raven-haired boy munching on a tomato.

He really does look like his brother.

"Hn. What awe you looking at, idiot?"

That made a scowl on my face. So much for having a peaceful life with Uchihas. "A bastard at a young age, un.. how amusing."

Little Sasuke gave me his infamous poker face before averting his eyes back at the poor tomato. His eyes were unreadable. What the heck would a five-year-old be thinking at a time like this?

When I was about to walk away, he murmured something that reached my ears..

"Being a bastawd at a young age is better than being an ass at yours, Deidawa-nii."

My eyebrows furrowed. Wtf?

"Shut up, kid." I spat. Why are Konoha-nin kids so frustrating?! Shouldn't they be effin' normal?!

Sasuke Uchiha smirked.

That smirk. I can't even remember the last time I saw him bearing that mocking smile.. all I know, is when an Uchiha smirks, he's either up to no good or proved a theory.

"Wha-----"

"Sai, he's an idiwot, too.. but there's always more then meets the eye, nii-san."

Meaningfully, he shook his head then proceeded eating his beloved tomato. My mouth slightly gaped, not believing this kid's words.

He really is like Itachi..

And that piqued my interest. A ghostly grin made its way to my lips. I'll be looking forward to having you as an opponent in the battlefields, Sasuke. I shrugged the futuristic thought away and started walking out of the kitchen. Not before I heard Sasuke added,

"By the way nii-san.. Awt is a piece of shit."

*

It was five in the afternoon when I decided to peek into my room. I knew Sai would still be there.. his chakra signature can easily be distinguished anyway. The door was slightly ajar, that gave me an easy access.

I peeked inside and saw the kid seated on the floor, staring at one of my clay animals----which he tainted with his ink.

Sai started talking to himself..

"Maybe barbie-nii is wight.. maybe my awt is a mess.. I will never be an awtist like him or Sasowi-nii."

My eyes widened.

So.. he wants to be an artist too, huh?

I stepped inside, making him look at me with his fake smile.

"I'm almost done, barbie-nii.."

I smirked, gesturing the clay animal he still held in his little pale hands. I shook my head then placed a hand on the back of my neck as I averted my gaze away..

"Yeah, you could get out of my room now. Just take that one with you or something, un.. and.."

I could feel his eyes curiously waiting for my next words.

I crossed my arms over my chest, my blue eyes meeting black orbs.

"..stop that fake smile of yours. It's bugging me out, yeah! Now get out."

***