Chapter J [Part 2/2]

Sakura's POV

"Good day ladies and gentle ninjas! Welcome to the AKATSUKI-LYMPICS! Now, it's time to find out who the strongest Akatsuki member is!! So let's stawt!"

Beside me, Sasuke-kun face palmed then spoke, pulling the curtains open.

"Hn. So, here was have my nii-san, his fish flake partner, Deidara-nii, the puppet master who thinks he's all that------"

Sasori-nii immediately reacted at what he heard. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, TWERP?!"

But my Sasuke-kun just ignored him. *^▁^* isn't he amazing?! Someday, we'll be canon! Then, we'll have a daughter named Salad and be one big, weird and happy family!! Omo!

"-----Tobi-nii, Zetsu-nii, Kakuzu-nii who forgot to pay the electric bill again, and of course, Hidan."

Crickets chirped in the background. I scratched the back of my head and smiled nervously at the camera. Just smile and be cute, Sakuwa! Or else you'd look like a monster on TV!

"Hehehehehe... Well, isn't my Sasuke-kun so enthusiastic? Um... Anyway!"

Ting! Ting!

"We will he having three rounds here! And whoever gets the higest score, wins a lifetime supply of Naruto's diapers------!"

"Eh?!"

"I knew this is nonsense."

"I'm outta here, fuckers!!!"

"What a dismay, un."

"---WAIT! There's more! Whoever wins, will get a month off and a free-foot massage every Satuwday!!"

The eight shinobis hurriedly went back on stage and listened attentively. I sighed. Are they really criminals?! I glanced at Konan-nee chan who grinned playfully. She gave me a nod and I continued hosting!

"Okay! Hihihi.. For the first round, youw task is... TO TIE NAWUTO'S SHOE LACES WITHOUT USING A GAS MASK!"

Using my peripheral vision, I saw Diedara-nii burst into protest,

"But he doesn't even wear shoes, un!!!!"

I snapped my fingers and the spotlight directed at Sasuke-kun. He boredly pushed a button and the curtains revealed Nawuto sitting on the couch with his feet rested on the coffee table. Beside him were a pair of Nikes.

Our nii-san's faces..

----> -_-/// O_o  ̄ε  ̄

(⊙o⊙)?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Secretly, I glanced at Sai who took photos of the event. ;) well, can't waste an opportunit now, can we?

ROUND ONE!

"Hey! Can yah do it a little faster?!"

Zetsu grinned at the little blonde boy infront of him, he barely had one foot finished, "Hmm.. You're right. Just lemme eat you and rip your limbs, kid----and this would all be over."

Naruto Uzumaki widened his eyes, trashing like a lunatic.

"WAAAAH!! BASTAWD! DISQUILIFIED!! YA DON'T EAT THE FUTUWE HOKAGE, PLANT THINGY! THAT'S MEAN!!"

Zetsu shrugged his shoulders and grinned evilly. "Well, worth a try. Good bye, Naruto-kun." After that, he slowly blended in with the living room carpet. Naruto sweatdropped. Yikes, that was close.

---

"Umm... Tobi-nii san??"

"Yes, Naruto-kun? Tobi thinks Tobi is almost finished! Hihihi!"