<•>Soundtrack and Introduction<•>

Hi guys!!! Thanks for reading this book:)

I have a recent obsession with 'The Walking Dead' which you may or may not have heard of. I mean lets be honest who hasn't?  Where am I going with this? Well, I don't like fan-fiction.  I find it to be quite frankly stupid. With that being said, the obsession is so strong and hardcore that I needed to do something. My creative juices got flowing and this idea popped out of my tiny sesame seed sized brain and I decided to use inspiration as the leader of this book and I'm counting on it to guide my fingers to churn out chapters for you guys.

I know I'm not the best at writing but I find it to be quite fun and therapeutic so here I am sitting in my bedroom in the middle of the night, taking a break from my studies to introduce you my work of what some would call art.  But as Daryl would say it pretty much looks like a dog sat in paint and smeared it's ass all over it. Also keep in mind this is the first book I've ever written and published on Wattpad so please bear with me. Most of this book will also be written on that giant yellow piece of metal that I use as a form of transportation because I just so happen to be on it four hours every day.

You may have already noticed a swear word in this book and clicked out but if you didn't you're here for the warning.  There is cussing in this book not a lot but there is some so if that offends you in any way please click out and continue no further.

Now I feel like I must clarify some stuff about copyrighting and all that bull crap.

Cover was made by me.  BTW I know it's crap but I suck and if anybody wants to make me a cover which is highly unlikely but whatever, go for it.  I found the image off of Tumblr and the app I used was Phonto.  The font that is used In case you are wondering is SpicyRice-Regular.

All the characters in this book are my own dog ass paint and also the plot.  ANYBODY WHO DARES TO COPY MY BOOK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WILL HAVE THEIR THROATS SLIT OPEN WITH A KATANA.  Are we clear?  Some of my inspiration and writing style came from
-Jedi-Grimes- with her wonderful masterpiece that can actually be considered art called 'BITE ME'
But the plot, characters and everything else is all me baby! By the way you should definitely read her book it is the only fan-fiction I have ever thoroughly enjoyed.

And yes by the way I am actually normally this abrasive so if that offends you feel free to leave.

I now present to you a list of songs that helped give the the theme and ideas to write this book.

P.S. Don't be surprised when I give you names such as biters, walkers and other zombie term used in 'The Walking Dead' because I will do that. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED FLESH EATERS:)

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Dangerously >•< Charlie Puth

On My Mind >•< Ellie Goulding

Immortals >•< Fall Out Boy

Gasoline >•< Halsey

Cough Syrup >•< Melanie Martinez

Fly >•< Nicki Minaj ft. Rhianna

Haunting >•< Halsey

Demons >•< Imagine Dragons

Wildest Dreams >•< Taylor Swift

Don't You Worry Child >•< Swedish House Mafia

BLUE >•< Troye Sivan ft. Alex Hope

Never Forget You >•< Zara Larsson & MNEK

Crossfire >•< Stephan

Control >•< Halsey

R.I.P 2 My Youth >•< The Neighbourhood

Angel With A Shotgun >•< The Cab

Castle >•< Halsey

Stronger Than Ever >•<Raleigh Ritchie

Alarm >•< Anne-Marie

Hold Me Down >•< Halsey

Word Count>•<643

Published>•<10-6-16
Edited>•<10-7-16
Edited>•<10-8-16
Edited>•<10-9-16
Edited>•<10-22-16

References>•<ART APPRECIATION