CHAPTER 1

Trrrriinnggggg.....

God damn it! Again the same annoying sound as the first thing in the morning....

I got up and started to get ready .
I took out a black simple printed  top and white jeans. I took a bath and put on clothes, applied a bit of mascara. clear lip gloss and a black eye liner. perfect.  Then came the glasses. 

I went down and saw my mom baking a cake. 

"Good morning, mom!" I greeted.

"Good morning sweetie." She greeted back.

"Where's dad?" I asked

"He went to the hospital early, it was an emergency." She answered.

"Oh."

Ting tong.

I went to open the door and saw my elder brother swaying lightly. He reeked of beer and cigarettes.
I stepped aside and let him in.

" Where had you been?" Mom asked.

"It's none of your business, woman!" He yelled.

"Talk to her with respect, Jace" I screamed.

" I am sorry, babygirl" he said softly. My brother had a soft spot for me and me only. He thinks that I am fragile and would break easily. Jace is only 3 years elder than me and even in school he did not let any guy come near me. but then only he knows what shit I go through everyday.

He recently had a very bad break up and was thus drowning himself in beer. Don't worry, this would be over in a few weeks or a month max.

"It's okay.Why don't you wash up and come down for some breakfast?" I asked him. He said nothing.

"Or do you want to get some rest?" I tried again. He nodded and went upstairs. I looked back at mom and she was shaking her head, smiling.

"He loves only you in this house." She said. I smiled. She got busy in other work and i started to make my way for the cake.

"Don't even think about going towards the cake, sweetie." She yelled from another room upstairs. How well she knows me. I grabbed an apple and made my way out of the house.

I looked at my watch. I still had fifteen minutes to reach my school, Atlantia High. I hated it. I dreaded it. I was scared of it. The bullies and the queen bee, Alison Reyes.

On the way, I saw Jason. He is the captain of the football team and boyfriend of the queen bee. He has his fair share in bullying me.

I tried to walk past him with my head down, but nope. 

This is gonna hurt.