CHAPTER 2.

"Hey, nerdy-nerdy. how are you? I didn't see you for one whole week. Come here." He commanded in an irritating voice. I went to his group and  bowed down to all his gang members. That's what I have learnt, if I don't want to get myself slapped by them.

"The little kitty is obedient. Let's go to school." he said. "Together." he added and smirked.

No. no...come on, not now. Not in the morning.

I didn't say anything and kept my head down and bowed again. 

The usual had begun. Let me tell you the morning in sequence. 

I reached school with them. The bitch, Alison, instantly glued herself to Jason and looked at me with cruel eyes. She suddenly smirked and said something in his ears. He also smirked and whispered something in his best friend's ears.

Before I could realise what is happening, I was on the the ground sitting on my knees and my face was held firmly by a manly hand. Alison took out a red lipstick from her bag and wrote something on my cheeks, forehead and my chin.

"There. Now you look much better." she said and showed me a mirror. 

On my right cheek - S

On my forehead - L

On my left cheek - U

And on my chin - T.

tears sprang in my eyes as i looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Now run along." She said in a sickeningly sweet tone and turned away. I bowed down once again and rushed towards the washroom. The children in the corridors snickered. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I started crying. somehow I managed to rub off that lipstick from my face, collected my books from my locker and ran to my class. I was 15 minutes late. 

"Miss Colton, how generous of you to finally grace us with your presence." I heard my english teacher, Mrs. McGill say.

"I am sorry, Mrs. McGill. it won't happen again." I said softly and tried to find my place.

"Did i say 'it's okay' ? Detention for  two hours, Miss Colton." she said sternly. I nodded and made my way to my seat. 

Three more lectures went and soon it was time for lunch. Another nightmare. I had brought an apple (thankfully) and went to the library to eat and read my novel.

The school bell rang and marked an end to the break. After 5 more lectures, the school got over. But not for me. I had to go to for that stupid detention.

"Uuuggghhh!" I grumbled. 

I went to the detention room and saw a woman sleeping on the desk. I went in quietly and took out my homework. somehow the detention got over.
I started waking towards my house when Jason came from behind.
"Hey!" Jason called me out. I got startled and turned around. I bowed down hoping he would leave me alone.
"Where are you going, kitten?" He asked.
"Home." I replied curtly. He looked around to see if there was anyone.
Satisfied, he turned back to me.
"Get on."
I looked at him as if he had grown five eyes.
"Sorry?" I asked confused.
"I said get on. I will drop you. You live nearby." He said coolly.
Without further argument, i got on his bike. He started it and zoomed off.

What in the hell, is this guy thinking?!

He slowed down in front of my house. I got off and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked calmly. He knew i wasn't talking about the ride.
"I liked you a lot, Amy. But you never noticed me. Be mine, and no one will ever touch you." He said.

What the fuck???!!!!!
Has he lost his mind on the way???!!!

"Jason, you scarred me for life. I used to love coming to school. You bullied me for three years! How can I forget that?! The way you and your friends treated me?! No one deserves that, Jason! Not even me!" I exclaimed with tears in my eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bing bing bing!

hello, bookworms!!! sorry the chapie was damn small but the cliff hanger was here!!!

you love me anyways!!!