CHAPTER 6

The next morning we had to go to school. I wasn't nervous at all. After all, I am back. Hotter, sexier and more vengeful.

We got ready and got on our bikes.
It had been a week since we had come back. Our neighbours were very friendly and soon we bonded with them. We had settled down in our new house.
We also found out where the underground street fighting would be. Afterall, we loved to fight.

Our bikes had come yesterday and we were so excited to drive our babies. Linda got an electric blue bike while mine was pitch black. Nonetheless, both of them looked damn hot.

She sqeezed my hand. "Amy, I am so excited!" Linda exclaimed. I nodded. She still doesn't know what had happened to me. All she knew was that I was a nerd and was bullied a lot. That's why she picked me up from the bottom and made me rise to be the most sexy girl of my previous school.

"Earth to Amy." She said waving her hand in front of my face.
"Sorry, I zoned out." I smiled.
"Anyways, lets go! We are already late!" She replied.
"Yeah, let's go." I said as I turned my baby on.

We reached school and parked the car at an open space in the parking. People were giving us curious glances.
We got down from our bikes and removed our helmets.
My brown and her golden locks cascaded down.
Her red woolen sleeveless top hugged her like a second skin which she paired up with her white jeans and black ankle boots.
I, on the other hand, wore black jeans and a light blue tank top with converse.
We smirked at each other while I lit my cigarette. I took a drag and handed it to her.
I blew out the smoke.
"How's the school?" I asked her. Exhaling out, she nodded.
"Not bad! I just hope we would be able to keep up our name." She smirked.
Don't get me wrong but we two were known to as the "trouble Queens" because of our behaviour. We pranked our teachers a lot and due to that, mom used to get called for both of us, a lot of times.
"Trust me, it will be easy." I replied before taking back th cigerrete from her and taking the last drag. I threw it on the ground and stubbed it with the tip of my shoe.

We grabbed our bags and turned around. All the boys were looking at us with lust and awe. Come on, this is a small town. Here girls don't go bad, and a girl definitely doesn't smoke here.
While the girls were all glares and scowls.
We smirked at each other and were about to go back when suddenly we heard a screech.
"Hey bitch! Get your shit out of here. This is my car's place. Hasn't anyone told you yet?" I hear a yell. I sighed. Linda stood with her fists clenched. I lightly tapped her hand lightly. I took a deep breath.
"Your name is not written here, slut. So go park your crap some where else." I said calmly, but inside I was itching to punch her.
"What did you just call me?" She asked as she got down the car. I looked over her and saw the worst sight.
She was wearing a really small skirt that you would think belongs to a 1st standard kid. And as for the top. Ha! That wasn't even a top. A very tight tank top from which her boobs were falling out. She hasn't changed yet. I sighed again.
"Oh, so you are deaf too along with being brainless?" I smirked. She looked shocked but quickly collected herself and pulled my hair.
"Talk to me with respect!" She screamed right in my ear.
No. Not this time. Not anymore.
I immediately took her hand and twisted it. I pressed a preasure point and soon she couldn't even move her hand. Yup. We are street fighters. So we nkew the pressure points.
She started whimpering in pain.
I saw Linda chuckle and she went up to her.
"What's your name, baby?" Linda whispered in Alison's ear. She shivered. My eyes grew wide. The queen bee was a lesbian.
Linda was a lesbian. But that didn't mean we were awkward. We were literally sisters. Sorry, but Linda was into kinky and was a dominant.

"Al-Alison." She said meekly.
"Hmm...submissive. I like it." She whispered again in her ear. I looked around and saw that the parking lot was deserted. Alison shivered again. She dropped her eyes and dropped a small thank you. Linda unlocked Alison's hand and rubbed it softly. Alison looked up in hope. Linda whispered something in her ear, winked and came back to me. I could see Alison blushing and then sobering up.
I smirked. We walked off.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Let's say, your best friend found a pet." She laughed.
I shook my head smilingly.