CHAPTER 8

"They are new."
"Girls?"
"Yes."
"Do we have to educate them?!"
"No, boss. They know quite a stuff."
"Let's see."
I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.
Yup, I cannot see right now. Because, I am blindfolded! And don't even get me started on how we ended up blindfolded with our hands and feet binded.
Miss drunk Linda thought it would be great to piss off a guy who was of another group. Things went out of control and soon this group came and handled it.
Where was I? I was in the club, innocently enjoying my drink and the music. Suddenly two strong hands dragged me out. I immediately punched him in the guts and brought his head down to my knee with a thud. Before I could revel in my glory I was blindfolded and taken to this place. The rest is history.

"What's your name, tattoo girl?" I heard a gruff voice.
"Amy. Amy Colton."
"You hurt one of my men while we saved your little friend from that shit."
"Sorry, I didn't realise I was supposed to let him take me wherever he wanted" I said with sarcasm dripping off my words. He laughed.
"Alright, alright. Maybe he wasn't right. But that was a powerful and sleek move. Where did you learn that?" He asked.
"I was a street fighter and a gang member in my old town. I was famous in many nearby places." I said.
"What's your name again? And your ring name?"
"Amy Colton. My ring name is Rosé."
"So Rosé. Would you like to join the gang?"
"Yes. If the pay is nice."
"There's a match tonight at the underground. Wanna go?"
"Against?"
"I don't know. Some newbie."
"Fine. I will. But i get 70% of the money you make. And I'll be loyal to your group. Will fight regularly."
"Deal."

He took off my blindfold and I squinted in the sudden bright light.

Dang. This some poor shit basement.
I looked around and looked at the leader.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Valdor."
"And business is?"
"Drugs and ammo." He smirked.
Oh good. My old contacts can help. I kept my contacts private and loyal to me only. Helps a lot in situations like these.
"Looks like you need.. Customers." Linda chirped.
Valdor shifted uncomfortably.
"Business's been down since Dollar passed away."
Dollar?
"His nephew." A handsome ripped guy standing to our side spoke.
I looked at him.
"And you are?" I asked.
"Victor."
"Cool. So." I turned back to Valdor.
"I have a few clients and sellers in my known. Do you need me to call them?" I asked.
Valdor looked at Victor. It was understandable, trusting a stranger is hard.
But they could either lose the pride or prize.
"Fine. Loosen the ropes and bring the girl. Only. This girl to my office." He said and left.
They loosened our hands and legs and I took a big stretch.
Victor tried to pick me up without telling me and impulsively I reacted. Brought me knee to his head as my fingers jabbed his throat. He lost his balance and we fell.

He looked at me in anger as he rubbed his head and neck.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
"You tried to touch me! I can walk! I have legs!" I exclaimed.
He groaned and shook his head. He started to walk towards the door and I started following.
I stopped in my steps and turned around.
There were approx. 20-30 men in the room.
"No one. Is. To touch me. Without my permission. Or I'll fuck you guys up. Okay?" My voice boomed in the basement.

They nodded and kept quiet.
I turned back and walked to the old man's den.