1:teddy

Piper Pov
My dad pulls into the car park I undo my seat belt and put my beanie on I love going on dog walks.

As I go to open my car door I see him, he is so perfect. I sink down in my seat and lose control of my whole body I find myself just staring at him. I know I have seen him before but why is this time different I have known him my whole life why can I not move why am I just sat here I need to move.

I finally pluck up the courage to move and get out of the car, I walk to the car boot and get my dog out I put him on the floor and he goes of to meat all the other dogs. I walk over to my dad and Shane is just there looking stunningly gorgeous.''hi piper how are you'' Shane's dad says to me ''hi I'm good how are you" I say back "good thanks" he says back.

We walk up a hill and then Shane comes up to me "hi" I get butterfly's and I'm scared I won't be able to speak oh god help me ahh "oh hi Shane how have you been" I just manage to get out he smiles at ne and says "good what about you" I love the way he talks he is just to cute the way he talks and he has a little lisp but when he talks his facial expressions are so cute omgggg "good thanks what exciting things have you done recently" I say to him "nothing much just with my new girlfriend she is amazing and so pretty and lovely" he says back to me. Oh crap he has a girl nooooo but this can't be I thought he was the one as soon as I saw him today I realised.

Shanes Pov

I see piper get out the car and I just got this feeling that I have never got before I don't know what to think I have to talk to her and find out what it is. She walks over to me and my dad and typical dad he goes straight in for the kill and I don't get the chance to talk straight away but I will a few minutes into the walk so I wait a bit.

I see the perfect chance damn she is pretty but what about my girlfriend Elly oh well I just need to see what these feelings are and of they are real "hi" I say to piper "oh hi Shane how have you been" piper says back I don't think they are feeling but I have something there I just don't know what.