4:HELP ME!

Piper's pov

I walk put of school into the car park and I see Shanes car I race over there so no one has time to hurt me. When I got to the car I see there is already a girl in the car in the front I'm guessing this is Elly and im quite sad because I was hoping that she wasn't really real but I guess I will have to move on. On a day like today I'm so upset that he has a girlfriend.

I get in the car and Shane says " hi piper are you ok" I smile at the sound of his voice I don't know how I am ever going to get over him. "Yes I am now I have got out of that hell"

We don't talk for the rest of the way we get to Shanes house and we go through the door and into the living room and I spot her I spot my bully and her name is Elly "OMFG Shane she is my bully she is the one who has been bulling me" I look round at Elly and she looks like she has just sucked on a really sower lemon. Then says to Shane "no she is the one who has been bulling me I haven't been bulling her shane" Shane looks at me in a really disappointed look and says "I CANT BELIEVE YOU PIPER FIRST YOU LIE THAT YOU ARE BULLIED REALLY BAD AND THEN NY GIRLFRIEND JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU WHERE BULLING HER" I start to tear up and I feel so upset "SHANE YOU HAVE KNOWN ME MY WHOLE LIFE AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM SO AGAINST BULLING SHANE YOU HAVE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR A FEW MONTHS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BEING LIKE THIS YOU HAVE REALLY UPSET ME AND ALSO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIE TO YOU AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU WHERE BULLIED AND THEN YOU STARTED CUTTING BUT THEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING SHE HAS BEEN SAYING SHE SAYS THAT I HAVE NO LIFE AND I SHOULD KILL MYSELF WELL THANKS I THINK I MIGHT START CUTTING SHANE BECAUSE OF YOU SAYING THAT I AM LYING BUT IM NOT AND I HOP YOU ARE HAPPY ELLY BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST KILL MYSELF" I look at Shane and he looks so angry and then he says "IM SO DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET WITH YOU PIPER I CANT BELIEVE YOU NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN" I ran out of the door and slammed it so hard behind me.