6:cheater

Piper's pov

Knock knock knock I here on my bedroom door "come in I shout" it is my birthday today and so far it has been good because I have got a new laptop and lots of dog and guinea pig stuff I am sat on my bed watching big bang theory. "Happy birthday pups" Shane has started calling me pups because he said I reminded him of my puppy "Shane" I say leaping up and giving him a hug. My dog jumps up of my bed and jumps up over Shane Shane falls onto my bed and my dog jumps up and starts licking him and they are having a little play fight. finally they stop because my dog goes and sleeps on my pillow. "Oh pup your mum and dad said that there all going out to get something and they will be back soon" I smile that means I have the house to myself without my brother bugging me. "Woo" I sit on my bed and then Shane comes over to me and starts tickling me I am shrieking with laughter and then I start to tickle Shane,  we both role over and Shane is then on top of me and I look into his eyes and he looks into mine his eyes are so blue and caring. He says in a slow husky voice "happy birthday pup" then he leans in and kisses me I pull away "wait Shane what about Elly" he smiles at me and says "and that is exactly how I know you didn't bully her because if you bullied her that means you would not say what you just said and be so kind" I look at him worried "but she will be upset if she finds out you just kissed me" he smiles "what you are worried about that bitch oh well I am going to brake up with her anyway" he plants his lips on mine again and we are there kissing for about 5 minuets he pulls away and looks at me and smiles  "piper come here a minute" I get up with him and he pulls me into him and gives me one last kiss. He bends down and gives me a box I put it onto the bed and there are lots of things in it I take out one box a very small one I open it up and inside was the cutest little ring in the world it has hearts all around it and it was so pretty. "Thank you so much" I say pulling Shane in I then I get out the next box it was a rectangular shape and black i open it up and inside was a necklace it has a diamond on the shape of a heart "it is a real diamond pup by the way" Shane says "oh my god really this must of cost a fortune" I say then Shane smiles at me. I then find a picture album and I open it up it is all pictures of me and Shane when we where younger "oh my god I love it it is so cute thank you so much Shane"

Shane smiles at me and then pulls me into him and we have a hug.