7:i dont even know

Piper's pov

That was amazing I feel on top of the world yesterday was the best birthday ever. I got presents from Shane and we kissed a lot I'm so happy. I can't wait to see Shane again!!

I'm going to town today with my one friend Nicky so I put a grey oversized hoodie with a grey T under it I then shove on some ripped jeans and some grey vans I grab my denim jacket and shove it on I walk down to the bus stop and I get on my bus into town and I go sit at the back. It only takes like 10 minnets to get there, I get off at my stop and walk to Costa where I am going to meat Nicky I see her but it isn't just her she has bought her boyfriend Nathaniel and he is absolutely horrible he hates me and the feelings are mutual he is a massive .B.I.T.C.H. I don't want to see him at all I don't see what she sees in him. "Hi Nicky" I say "oh hi piper" she says like she doesn't want to speak to me because her and Nathaniel are to busy flirting "so where are we going first" I say "I don't know" she says back she is normally ok but when she is with Nathaniel she turns into a right arse. "Ok so I was thinking new look" I say back "I don't know about you" I also say "ok then if you want but don't be to long because Nathaniel won't want to be there" she says back "ok let's go then". We walk to new look and we go in there it is not very good today so all I pick up was a crop top that was in the sale for £3 and walk out. "Where do you want to go now?" I ask "oh I was thinking about just hanging out outside tesco" Nicky says to me. If you where wondering tesco is literally where everyone hangs out who is classes as 'cool' but they are really not, but seeing as Nicky wants to be classed as 'cool' she always hangs out there so we walk to tesco and we find a bench to sit on and we sit there for about half and hour before I say "I'm just going to nip and get Starbucks do you want anything?" "No I'm fine" Nicky says to me and I walk away. I order a berry smoothie as soon as I get it a walk out of Starbucks because it is so crowded like usual but once I have got out I walk slowly back to tesco where I see Nicky and Nathaniel kissing ewweeewwwww. I go and sit on the bench next to them and sip on my smoothie I am sat there for 15 minutes and I see Shane but then I see a girl oh no this can't be Happening it is non other Elly I hate her so much I thought Shane was braking up with her or maybe that is what he is doing now. I see him turning round to her and then they kiss wow this can not be happening I turn round to Nicky and say "I have to go" she looks at me and says "why" I run away not looking back.