3:bully

Piper Pov

Today has been the worst day ever!! Let's go back to this morning....

Ughhhhhhhhh I have to go to school today and I have to get there early because I have a study session first thing as I am in year 11 and I have to do my GCSEs in a few weeks so it's a struggle but I manage to get out of bed. I walk down the hall and go to the toilet then I go downstairs and let my dog out. I decide not to have breakfast and instead get it from school, I get dressed and get my bag packed, Then I get in the car to go to school.

As soon as I get out the car I get abuse shouted at me dont worry this happens to me all the time as no one liked me. They call me things like 4 eyes, tramp, clown, bitch. Then they tell me to go look in a mirror and go kill my self and things like that but I don't take any notice anymore because that is what I get told every day since year 7 so I have just learned to ignore it but today was different because there was the same girl who has been doing it since year 7 but today she got physical and very nasty.

I walk to go get some breakfast and she is there she is stood by the door and won't let me through I have asked her lots of times to let me through I dont know why she doesn't this to me I don't even know her name but I know she is horrible.

After standing there for about half and half she finally let's me through but as i go through the door she trips me over and I fall flat on my face ripping my skirt and then she steps on me and squishes my back I get up but I'm now in pain she is so heavy. I grab my breakfast and run to my study session luckily the teacher is late so at least one thing has been ok today.

After 2 hours of full on studying I go to my form room and guess who I see on the way she decides to come over and slap me round the face and I just walk away i can't stand this anymore I have to speak to someone but I don't have any friends apart from Nicky  but she isn't here today the one day I need her the most so I decide to text Shane yes I have his number it is because we are good friends.

P. Hi Shane I Need you pls

S. Hi piper what is up

P. I'm being bullied it has been happening since year 7 but today it just got physical and very nasty

S. WHAT ARE YOU OK WHAT DID THEY DO

P. They tripped me over and I face planted the floor and then walked on my back. Then when I was going to form they came up to me and slapped me.

S. OMFG ARE YOU OK DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL ANYONE OR COME AND GET YOU

p. No Shane pls I'm just upset and I have no friends and I just need you rn

S. I need you too I need to see you

P. Same

S. Do you want me to pick you up and we can talk

P. Yes pls otherwise I'm walking

S. K but Elly will be there is that OK

P. Yes I want to finally meet this Elly

S.k pick you up later

P. Ok bye

S. Bye you will be ok yah

P. Yes I think so

S. Ok see you soon.