Greed! Hughes design sheet

Why do I do this to my favorite character?

I honestly have no freaking clue.

Anti:BECAUSE YOU'RE A SICK, TWISTED SADIST!

Like you are one to talk! You're mentally unstable!

Anti: Well played. I'm going back to my closet.

That at my closet! Don't touch my new dress and shoes! Those are Saturday you jerk!

Anti:and no body asked you~

;-; I know. Most of friends have dates. I'm just going to stalk my best friend and make her slow dance with me....

Anti: Ships~

Shut up! Wait.... I already have a good height difference and I'm going to where heels (wedges, like those short boots 😎)  well.... The height difference is real XD

That was...off topic...back to the Greed Hughes thing.... China_Hetalia here's a thing for what we kind of talked about in our rp. It's more for me to use in whatever I write though. It's open to interpretation though. You know what's happening. In case you don't know and can't figure it out....(SPOILER!!!!) it's kind of like the Lin Yao and Greed. Actually it's exactly like that! (Spoiler end. You're fine now, child.)

Who read that anyway..... I bet Ivvy or Fall did.... They usually do....

That's why I like them! We are all rather curious people aren't we?

Would you believe me if i said I'm more optimistic than pessimistic and slightly (it was hard to choose) more Realist than Idealist? According to my dad that is. It was a close call between the Realist and Idealist.

OFF DARN-DIDDLING TOPIC AGAIN.

I just really wanted to type darn diddling XD

When Greed is in control he usually leaves the jacket open

When Greed is in control he usually leaves the jacket open. He almost always wears those sunglasses. It's rather uncommon to see him in control with out them. His hair is messier because he doesn't run his hands through it to fix it. The bottom part of his hair is supposed to to go up but he just lets it hang down. Like most homunculi he has purple eyes. His...um... I forgot how to spell it.... It starts with O.... It's the specific name of the tattoo all Homunculi have! Yeah, that one XD its red and stuff. It's still on his left hand. That doesn't and won't change for Hughes.

He still acts like Greed since it is greed after all. Duh. His morals are the same. Prefers not to hurt people with families or women. He was the nicest of the Sins. His voice sounds a little more like Greed's then Hughes'.

He likes to keep the Jacket buttoned up out of habit from doing it to his military outfit

He likes to keep the Jacket buttoned up out of habit from doing it to his military outfit. He takes off the sunglasses and puts on his old rectangular pair of glasses to have some sense of what his life used to be like. He does keep his hair like he used to. His eyes are the same hazel (gold with green). He doesn't smile as much as he used to. He keeps the same many knives in the hidden pockets of his jacket. He likes to use them. He's still a kind person at heart. Just as smart as he ever was. Same person. Just without his family so he's slightly depressed.

Yep...there that is... Um.....there's a lot of Fullmetal alchemist.... Sorry....

Thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment! I'll see you in the next chapter! Love you doodles XD