Chapter 2- Goodbye and Welcome

"I'll miss you" Maya sobbed as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You have to. If you won't I'll hunt you down and kick your ass." I smiled as I hugged her back.

"Oh Jess."

"Um. Guys if you don't pull apart this instant people will think that there was more than friendship going on between you guys." Dylan commented awkwardly.

"Shut up Dylan." Maya shoved Dylan with her elbow.

"I always knew that you were a guy but I didn't know that you rolled on the other side of the fence too, Jess." Dylan smirked at me.

"Why would you care? You yourself stare at Fred's ass." Maya snorted. Dylan slapped the back of her head and Maya lunged at him like a pro-wrestler. They are perfect for each other but they won't realize it because of their thick skulls.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I interrupted their bickering and Maya looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Have fun Jess, don't forget to call me." Dylan said and gave me a quick hug. Maya hugged me once again and they were off to the parking lot.

You see, today was Monday, the day of the last exam. I won't say that I did well but I will get passing marks. Who cares? I was anyway leaving. There were students who said goodbye to me during the day and I even received a few tears on the way, some from people I don't even remember talking to. A guy even begged me not to go because he couldn't wake up with the thought of not seeing my angel face anymore. His words not mine.

I received a small packet of gummy bears from a girl in my English class which made her my 3rd best friend. After Dylan and Maya of course. She wished me luck and hoped to see me again. And the funny thing is she said that the temperature was quite different in France from New York. Yeah, apparently there was a rumor that no school in The United States Of America was ready to have me because of bad reputation. So my mother was shipping my ass off to France.

I didn't correct the girl as it was quite funny seeing her talk about whatever she knew happens in France.

"You should definitely try the cheese, it's very famous across the globe, no wait maybe it's the wine that's famous or maybe the clothes. No wait it' the prostitutes, you should definitely try some. I heard that they come in different flavors like Blue, Goat, and Cheddar etc...." She rambled on. Maybe she was back on discussing the cheese. I nodded along to show that I was intrigued from receiving such valuable information all the while trying to suppress my laughter.

Some Jocks and Some cheerleader too came to me and said goodbye and showed remorse. But their faces told very different stories, some were happy and relieved to finally see me go so they won't be the victim to my pranks anymore, some were only sad because the school would go back to being the boring shithole it was before I came along.

As for Miss. Williams, she couldn't be happy any more than this. She was practically jumping round the corners, discarding detentions, announcing random trips to rainbows where students can dance with the unicorns, she even asked the teachers to print the consent forms for the parents to sign for the trip to 'Wonderland'.

When she came near my locker, she adjusted her suit and waited for me to acknowledge her presence. When I didn't make any move she coughed. I still ignored her presence and hummed a song while smirking internally. She audibly groaned and I smirked.

"Miss Hayden?" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh! Miss. Williams! I didn't see you there." I replied feigning innocence as I shut my locker.