Chapter 42

Enjoy reading!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

=JAM's POV=

Few days past and.....

We have a Company Party tonight and I am preparing my things..

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I am hesitating which dress I should wear. The party will start at 5:30.

So yeah, I can't choose. All of them are pretty but at the same time fitted.

Bihira na kasi akong magsuot ng mga maliluwag na damit especially when it comes to dresses. Some of my co-workers and friends told me that it's gorgeous for me to wear fitted clothes because, first of all, I have a nice a nice body.. Second, I gained my true figure after 3 months of recovery the time I gave birth. And third, it felt so comfortable.

And I burn all my maternity dresses before. All of them are just a memory of Patrick. That's why these dresses are left for me.

But I'm afraid I might hurt my baby.

I also cannot wear waist trainer, maiipit si baby.

I try to look further on my closet and luckily I found a not too fitting dress. But I'm sure that they'll notice my bump.

It is starting to get bigger.

I stop my thoughts for a moment and get ready for the party. Baka malate pa kami.

I heard the door open and I saw Mitsuki came in..

"Ate Jam... Can't I really come? I'm getting bored in here." She asked. Ugh! She's been asking me about this a couple of times already.

"If it's not for your condition, you wouldn't be staying here. So please cooperate, Mitsuki." I said and continue with what I am doing.

"But I'm really getting bored in here. Especially now that I'll be and only Manang here tonight." She said. I know the feeling of that. But she has to.

"Mitsuki, it's just one night. It won't take 12 hours." I explained. She's somewhat getting into my nerves. She's been on it, on and on.

"But please, ate.." She pleaded. I sighed.

"Mitsuki, No." I said. Making it like a command that she has to follow.

"Ugh. I can't stay here anymore!" She said. There at the word that came out her mouth made me go mad. I faced her and...

"Then leave!" I said in a loud voice. I can see that she's shocked. Thanks God that Tim is not here.

"You agreed with this in the first place. It's your choice! If you want things go easy for you, bear with it." I said. And turn my back at her.

I can see that she's having a hard time on everything but she have to atleast wait for the time she can do the things she can.

"I-I'm sorry, Ate. I didn't----"

"Just leave my room now." I said calmly. I can't be stressed. It'll be bad for me and the baby.

She walked out the room and my knees started to melt down. I put my hand on the floor for support and I massage my temple.

Why do I even involve myself in this problem they made in the first place?

And now... I am the ones that taking over all. All the stress, pain, and hard time on everything.

I want to give up. But I can't.