Chapter Six: Meet Jacky ...

=JACKY's POV=

HI ! Everyone , I'm Jacklyn Yashuel Fajardo , Jacky For Short ..17 years old .. First yearcollege .. I studied in the Saint Josephine Academy .. Im Half American and half Filipino .. But I'm Fluent in English , I only use tagalog words if its needed ..

Well Im the CAMPUS PRINCESS in our school .. I'm Obeyed by everyone and if I am a Princess .. Of course I have my prince .. His name is Patrick Matthew De Guzman .. The son of the owner of the school ..

Well , Enough of that boring introduction .. Its Very common ..

*SCHOOL*

I have a very hate classmate , She's a girl .. Her name is Dam ? Sham ? Glam ? ugh .. I forgot her name .. Everyones rumor said that She'll be replacing my position as the Campus Princess .. Hah !! That will never happened .. NEVER !!

She's a Korean ( I thought ) because of her language .. She always speak That language to Patrick and i hate it .. I don't get what they are talking about .. And I hate Patrick for being close to that girl .. To be honest , I got Jealous ..

Because before , Me and Patrick used to be Couples .. We rwach our tenth month .. We just broke up because of our parents .. They don't want us to be together and Our parents hated each other .. I dont know why .. It's just that they dont want us to be together ..

Back to our topic ..

I don't want Patrick t be with other girls , I just want Patrick for myself .. Selfish as Selfish I am but It's just I'm Still Inlove with him .. And everytime Patrick is with other girls , I cant keep myself from out bursting because of my anger and jelousness ..

Well , back to that bitchy girl .. I really hate her .. And Because of what They did at the canteen .. It makes me more Hate her from Infinity and Beyond ..

FLASHBACK

I Saw the Bitch ( GIRL ) passed by the canteens door .. I saw Patrick stands and walk through the bitch .. I heard their conversation ...

" * ehem * Look Who's coming .. " Patrick said and walk through the bitch and put his hand in this bitch shoulder and his other hand in the bitch's chin .. Ow. Sht. Here goes again my Emotion ..

" Ilang beses ko ba sasabihin sayo na wala akong time sayo at tigil tigilan mo na ako sa trip trip mo yan !! Ilang Beses ka Ba inire hah !!?? " said the bitch to Patrick .. But she shout the last part ..

" Wow. At ngayon sinasagot mo na ako ?? " Said Patrick ..

" And So ?? " Said the Bitch .. What a bitchy girl .. How can she talk that way to our prince .. I really hate her ..

" Talagang palaban kang babae ka nuh ?? " Said Patrick .. Im Afraid of what will happen ..

" You don't care .. " That bitch again ..

" I really like your attitude .. " Said Patrick .. I dont know where the Hell did Patrick look onto that makes the bitch also look .. And now Patrick is leaning forward to the Bitch ..

O_O

Dont tell me they were really gonna do that ??

The bitch push away Patrick from her that makes Patrick got shocked .. I hate What she did to Patrick but I also think that what if that thing really Happens ?? What am I gonna do ?? Thanks to tat Bitch ..

" Guys tara na .. Next time nalang .. Nawalan na ako ng gana eh .. " said the bitch and step out the canteen .. Goodbye bitch .. !!

And then After that bitch get out of the canteen .. I saw Patrick kick the chair ..

Why did he do that ?? Is he Dissapointed ?? Is he really want to kiss that girl ??

Please Patrick dont ..

...ToBeContinued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>> Sorry sa mga typo errors sa bandang unahan .. masyado kasi akong madali para gawin ang update eh ..<<<