Happy Birthday! (Nikki Misery)

This imagine is for hopeybvb :3
******

Y/N's P.O.V

I sighed softly as I glanced at the time on my phone home screen, 11:42pm. Shouldn't Nikki be here by now?

Nikki was in the middle of touring right now, but his band's tour manger was nice enough to let them have a day off. In fact, today was Nikki's birthday! Which is really fucking exciting.

I heard the door open I smiled when I saw Nikki come through the door. I jumped and ran into his arms "Nikki!". He laughed and picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me softly "hello beautiful"

I blushed kissing back and looked up at him "hi..".  He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I smiled "Should've said this earlier but..  happy birthday!!!"

He smiled "thanks babe". I smiled and
nodded. He picked me up again and walked upstairs.

I giggled "Nikki put me down!"

He laughed "no!!". He got to my bedroom and laid me on the bed, I laughed as he got on top of me and kissed me playfully "Nikki!!". He started to tickle me.

He giggled as I laughed and squirmed under him. He stopped after about 5 minutes.

I sighed happily and looked into his eyes, he kissed me again.

I pulled away slowly "birthday cuddles?". He nodded and pulled me against his chest. I cuddled into him and smiled.

He kissed my cheek, I smiled "happy birthday..".
******

Nikki's P.O.V

I smiled down at my beautiful girlfriend and kissed her cheek. I'm glad that I'm allowed to call her mine.

"Happy Birthday.." She said softly. I smiled and fell asleep holding her
~~~~~

A/N: Hello random cuties! So this is my first NYD imagine, I know it's short but let's see if the others are gonna be longer. And today is actually Nikki's bday so I wanted to write something based off that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed xx