Lazy Days (Ash Costello)

This is for Bulletproofbandlover :3
*************

Y/N's P.O.V

I smiled as I looked over at my beautiful girlfriend, Ash. She was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and cute black panties, she had on her glasses and her hair was up in a messy bun. She was in the kitchen making popcorn, I waited in the living room and tried to decide on a movie to watch.

Ash came back with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of Vanilla Coke. She put down everything on the table and looked over at me.

"have you decided on a movie yet?" She asked.

I shook my head "no not yet.. I don't know which one to watch. Nightmare on elm street or Halloween"

She thought for a second then she smiled. "How about..." she reached over the table and grabbed a disc "This one"

Friday The 13th

I smiled "okay then".

She giggled and put the disc into the DVD player. She ran upstairs and came back with a big fluffy black blankets. I giggled as she wrapped the blanket around both of us.
*************

Ash's P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist as we cuddled into the blanket. I kissed her cheek softly and grinned as we watched the movie.

We laughed and had a few jump scares. Even if you like horror movies (like me), you can not tell me that you don't get jump scares. It happens, at least I don't scream.

"We should watch another movie!" I said excitingly. I looked down and noticed Y/N fast asleep on my lap, I smiled softly and turned off the tv. I wrapped her into a burrito with the blanket and picked her up.

I carried her upstairs, I set her down onto my bed. I took off my glasses and let my hair down. I cuddled her again and closed my eyes.

"Ashley?" Said a soft female voice.

I giggled and opened my eyes, "hey.." I whispered.

She gave me a tired smile and rested her head on my chest. I rolled my eyes playfully and held onto her. I sat her on my lap.

"I love you.." she said softly.

I lifted her head up and pecked her lips softly, "I love you more Y/N".

She giggled and kissed me again.
~~~~~~~~~~