Partners In Crime (Cody Carson and Ash Costello, No Reader!)

This imagine is for @siomobile551 ! Sorry for taking sooo long to post this! Hope for your forgiveness! xx
***********************************

Cody's P.O.V

"Guys, we knew we weren't gonna live forever. We knew this was gonna end one point or another. Now, I don't know about you but I'm not gonna go back! I'd follow you til the ends of this earth, I'm asking you to follow me now"

I walked off the van, and looked over my shoulder to see, her, following right behind me.

I smiled, all the other guys followed right behind her.

"Know that I'm only going, cuz I love you. And we should stick together, I don't wanna go back either" She said, looking up at me.

I nodded, so did the others. She's always believed in each and everyone one of us.

I handed her a gun and stood in front of everyone, watching as their eyes looked right back into mine.

"Let's go!" I yelled. We all ran into the gas station.

We raised our guns towards the man who ran the cash register.

"MONEY IN THE BAG NOW!" I yelled, pointing the gun.

The man quickly did so, not saying a word. Clearly, scared. Such a pussy.

Though she was wearing sunglasses, I could still see hurt in her eyes. She obviously didn't want to do this, but we had no choice. We had to do this.
*********************************

Ash's P.O.V

"LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" Cody yelled, as we all ran back to the van before we could get caught.

Truly, I was scared. I've never robbed before, most robbers tend to feel happy right after robbing a place. Me on the other hand? No, just fear.

It felt like days, weeks even. We've already robbed around 3 places already. What can I say, I love him and them too much, I just wanna do what's right, for us.

"Fuck, there's police, quickly, step on it!" One of them yelled, I sighed as the van went faster than before.

The sounds of sirens and the obvious red and blue lights shun across the windows. The van came to a stop.

"We gotta defend ourselves, everyone out, move, move!" Cody yelled, as everyone got up.

I watched as they ran off outside, shooting at the cops that came to stop in front of us. I sat up and looked up at him, he smiled gently and held out his hand.

I grabbed it and got up, he planted a kiss onto my forehead and stepped outside with me. We hid on the side of the van where we couldn't be seen.

"They won't take us alive" Cody said, holding onto my hand. I turned to looked at him and shook my head.

"I'm a little scared.." I exclaimed.

"Now, don't you quit!" He said, trying his hardest not to be harsh with me. I continued shaking my head as the cops kept yelling threats, threats of shooting us down.

"We gotta defend ourselves, alright?"

I nodded slightly, not wanting to come out. I could hear the gunshots.

Boom, Boom

I let a tear slipped and nodded once again. We held hands and walked over.

Eyes locked, hands raised, guns raised, a smiley Cody, and a frowning, me.

"Go on! SHOOT!"

The police raised their guns, my eyes traveling around the the area.

Them, wounded. Next was him, and I.

"Partners?"

"In Crime."

Boom

Blackness.
**********************************