I Miss You (Nikki Misery)

This imagine is for tragicalybeautiful I hope you like it! <3 xx
*************************

Nikki's P.O.V

God damn it do I miss her...

In past relationships when ever I went on tour I wouldn't really miss them as much as I miss the girl I'm with now. I mean, it's not like I never sent them a "I miss you" text but.. Y/N? I always want to do more than just hit her up with such a text.

I sighed thinking deeply, slowly leaving reality. "Hey, Nikki?" A female voice said.

"Hmmm?" I murmured looking down. The female sighed and put her hand under my chin, forcing me to look up.

"Nikki, come with me. Let's talk in private" Ash said, moving her hand away and gesturing me to the kitchen area. I got up and followed her.

"Now, what's on your mind?" She asked curiously as she placed one hand on the counter and the other on her hip.

"Um.. nothing.." "Nikki?"

"Fine! I miss Y/N.. like.. a fuck ton"

"A fuck ton? As in fuck ton like "I wanna get home and fuck her" or "I want to see her beautiful face"?" She responded jokingly.

I rolled my eyes "the second one". She raised her eyebrows. "Okay.. maybe both. But still! I know I won't be able to see her in a matter of two months. It feels like.. I haven't seen her in years.."

"yeah I get it.. it sucks being away but hey, at least it's not forever, right?" She said whilst placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"Alright, we can do this. How about, we go shopping for I don't know, flowers or something? We can buy her things that she likes! Then, we can send to her while we're here!"

"Eh.. I don't know Ash.." I said not sure about her idea.

"Oh come on Nikki! You wanna make the girl happy don't you?"

I bit my lip "yeah.. yeah I do".

"Then buy her shit dude! Gifts can make many girls happy, especially when they're unaware of receiving them". "Fine, lets go"

2 hours later

"Yay! We got everything!" Ash said excitingly as we entered the bus.

"Woah, where were you guys?" Jimmy, Ash's boyfriend asked.

"Oh! Nikki and I went out shopping for his special girl" She said giggling. He smiled and nodded.

I sighed "yeah, now let's send her this shit". Ash smiled and helped me. I hope Y/N likes everything..
******************************

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat at the kitchen eating some Mac n cheese I made for myself. Unexpectedly, I hear a knock at the door. 'Wonder who that could be' I thought.

"You Y/N?" The mail man asked. "Yes" I responded.

He made me sign papers then gave me a huge box. I smiled a bit, the box had Mickey Mouse stickers and tape all over it.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife then sprinted back where the box was standing. I opened it and smiled when I saw a letter. It was by Nikki..

I smiled reading the letter. Such a sweet guy he is. I kissed the letter and took out the items.

He had sent me, red roses, 2 boxes of chocolate, a teddy bear, and a new phone case that had a throwing up unicorn. Hah, he definitely knows me well. Guessing that's why I love him so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~