Halloween "Wedding" (Nikki Misery)

This imagine was made for @a7xgirl34 ! Hope you like it <3 xx
*******************************

Nikki's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror as I lined my eyes with black eyeliner. I looked over at the bathroom, "babe! You almost ready?" I asked.

"Yes! I'll be out be out in a minute" my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, said.

I used a brush to give the illusion that blood was coming out of my mouth. I turned around, and I was instantly stunned at how beautiful she looked.
***********************************

Y/N's P.O.V

"What? did I scare ya?" I asked giggling.

"Even in a bloody bride's dress you can still make me want to do bad things to you..." he said softly.

I rolled my eyes and hit his arm playfully. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "So, ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded "of course". We both walked out to the car. We were going to a Halloween party that Ash and Jimmy were hosting, we couldn't just avoid the invitation!

20 mins later

I knocked on the door as I held onto Nikki's hand. The door opened and revealed Ash, she was dressed as the serial killer, Jack The Ripper, boy does she love dressing up as horrific killers!

"Hey!" She said excitingly and hugged both of us. She looked at me and smiled, "love the blood on the dress". I giggled and thanked her.

We went inside, I admired all the decorations in the house, I looked down to see her two dogs jumping and barking. I laughed and ducked down to their height, "hey grem! Hey Barney!" I said as I petted them. Nikki doing the same.

"Sorry if our house seems a bit messy, we're still in the process of getting ready" Ash walked up to us and sighed placing her hands on her hips as she looked up, "yeah, once Jimmy gets home he can help fix some of those decorations- hey just so you guys aren't bored as we wait for the others to come, would you guys like help me finish up some of the drinks and treats?"

I nodded and looked at Nikki, he smiled in response. "Yeah, sure".

Ash smiled kindly and motioned us to the kitchen.

1 hour later

Everyone is finally here. Music blasted from the speakers as everyone danced and hung out. Everyone wearing intricate outfits, some even matching, kind of like me and Nikki.

I kept getting compliments and funny comments from people like, "did you murder your fiancé?" or "here's comes the queen of dead!". Just to name a few.

I laughed as Nikki kept kissing me at the most random times. After a few more times, he wrapped one hand around my waist and the other around my neck, "I love you.." he whispered. I bit my lip and smiled looking down. "I love you more..". He smiled and let go, I frowned, really didn't want that to happen.
**********************************

Nikki's P.O.V

I bit my lip feeling guilty for letting go of Y/N, and so I pulled her hand back. I felt my pocket to feel a small box, its best to do this now.

"Babe- don't go just yet" I said, I noticed some people staring, that was more than okay with me.

I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek, making her blush slightly. I grinned and looked back at everyone staring.

"Y/N, I love you from the moon and back, you're amazingly beautiful, I should probably save this for Valentines Day, but for now.. fuck that day. Halloween is way better...". She looked at me nervously.

I got down on one knee and took out the box, she placed her hands over her mouth, I could see her eyes quickly appear glassy.

"I love you, and show you how much I care. Will you do the honors of being my wife..?" I asked.

She placed her hands back to her sides and she nodded, "yes, yes, Nikki.. I'll become your wife".

Before she could even hug me, I placed the ring on her finger and leaned her body back, I kissed her as if we were already having our wedding.

Everyone began to clap and cheer. I laughed when I saw a crying Ash run up to Y/N and hug her tightly. After, she came up to me and hit my arm. "Oww!" I yelled

She wiped her tears away "I'm sorry.. I just wanna know why you never told me you were planning on proposing!".

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" I exclaimed. She giggled and hugged me.

I walked over to Y/N and sighed, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I brought her close again and looked into her eyes. "I love you" we both said and giggled at our sync of words. We kissed once again and smiled as everyone clapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~