Makeup Problems (Nick Rossi)

This is for AverageGothGirl hope ya like it xx
**********

Y/N's P.O.V

I sighed as I watched my boyfriend, Nick, get ready for the show he was playing tonight. "God damn it, why must you be better at doing makeup than me?" I asked jokingly.

Nick looked away from the mirror and put his blending brush down and shrugged "naturally talented I guess"

I rolled my eyes playfully at him as I tried to blend out my eyeshadow, I had to buy a shitty one while on tour because I lost the one I got from Mac. I groaned "We should've stopped at a Sephora or some shit why did I have to buy a black eyeshadow from the dollar store?"

Nick chuckled and pecked my lips. I blushed pecking his lips back.

"I can help you" he said and sat me down, he started to do my makeup. I giggled.

After about 3 minutes, he finished. "And- done" he smiled and made me look into the mirror, I smiled.

"You should be a makeup artist" I said giggling.

He smiled and looked down cutely.

"I can help you put on makeup too!" I said and got my pink lipstick.

"How are you supposed to do that? I'm done applying makeup babe"

I shook my head "no, you're not done". I put on the lipstick, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him playfully.

He chuckled and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Now you're done with your makeup!" I said laughing.

He smiled and nodded "indeed I am"
~~~~~~~